★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David

@EA_Kent

Good morning.....I'm always WATCHING !

Message 1 of 7 (570 Views)

Re: Meet Rampart - Trailer of Her Abilities

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@asukojoSaw it, dont like it. I like the abilities and its likely she'll be nerfed sooner rather than later. But dont like the indian accent that tries to figure out if it grew up in the UK or Australia... It sounds weird. 

Still dunno if I should do packs opening before or after update... I highly doubt I'll like her skins... Hmmm

Message 2 of 7 (548 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Most comment in youtube :  She is an India woman so we need India Server.

Respawn try to build representative that cover all continents, so India is huge market, they definitely must have India server.

My tought Sheila should be her name, Rampart (Rampage) should be her machine gun. Respawn got it reverse like in trailer ??

I have 26 packs, I will open on Season-6. 

Message 3 of 7 (523 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Buddy, just let the accent be. If you listen to people talk around the world, some Indians do sound like they're not from India.
Message 4 of 7 (485 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Red_Fox_Skulk So do non-british chaps who speak english in a seemingly perfect british manner. Whats the point you're trying to make?

For reference, 20% of the ppl in my demographic are from indian descent and only a fraction has that sublime stereotypical accent. So it's not as if I'm 'attacking' the accent because I'm not used to it. I'm just pointing out that in the trailer the VA sometimes has a british subtone and other times an Australian.
Message 5 of 7 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@asukojo No. Her name isn't Sheila.
Message 6 of 7 (419 Views)

★ Pro
@asukojo yeek another camping legend !
I thought her a-wall is her ultimate not tactical, so cringe......
Message 7 of 7 (394 Views)