[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Kyldenar  Yes, mad monday. LOL.

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 2.44.36 AM.png

Message 12 of 44 (329 Views)

Re: Meet Mad Maggie

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

She's a super anti-defensive legend so let's not nerf defensive legends anymore okay? Imagine her ult being placed inside of a small house/structure making every enemy in that small house panic. Since she has a shotgun, she's perfect for attack and breaching those camping or defending a house or small structure. As a guy who uses 3 out of the 4 defensive legends (sorry Rampart) a lot, I might have a small defensive legend vacation for the first weeks of next season. 

Some notable screenshots from the trailer.

Pierced through Gibby bubble

FKryJjgXsAI1mpn.jpeg

Wallhacks. Respawn just gave up fixing the audio so every new legend since S8 has a scan ability now. 

FKrxhyiXMAIs2dD.jpeg

Message 13 of 44 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@Cheese9Man" Wallhacks. Respawn just gave up fixing the audio so every new legend since S8 has a scan ability now. "

Which would not be terrible if everyone before also got one. Maybe they will when the full patch notes come on Mad Monday...

I still just want my G7 back on the ground...

Message 14 of 44 (308 Views)

Champion
@DYSPROssium Yeah I expect it goes up but how high. If you roll it on a hill on stormpoint or olympus how high does it get?

And what if you roll it over yourself?
Message 15 of 44 (306 Views)

★★★ Expert

This looks like another character I can throw games with like Seer.

By the way, my Seer, 0 kills and 65 games played so far.  I love becoming a box at the start of every match with him.

Message 16 of 44 (288 Views)

Champion
@KelRiever Why would you pick him? 🤣
Message 17 of 44 (285 Views)

★★ Expert

I think they would be hilarious if they never went away after launched. Just kept rolling around until they found the lowest possible point and ran out of speed.

Imagine launching one early in Storm Point, at a high point. It rolls off, and you forget about it, 8 minutes later you get a kill assist with no idea why...

And just imagine the pool in the Forbidden Zone filled with like, 8 of these, that hurt anyone that bumps into them.

Message 18 of 44 (283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@hayhorClearly he's looking to hate the game enough to leave, or is trying to get banned. I think he's just burned out but can't quit on his own due to sunk cost fallacy.

Could be wrong though. Hard to know peoples' motivations on the interwebs. Maybe he just really hates Seer.

Message 19 of 44 (279 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Kyldenar You win on the last answer.

I really hate Seer.

It's like everything wrong with the game in one character.

So every now and then, there's a game that I need to play to get BattlePass stars that I have no intention of finishing, and that's when I pick Seer.   I secretly hope against all hope that this character will be super deleted.   There are other characters I wouldn't mind seeing going, and apparently the list is growing, but Seer is by far and away the first on the list.

This character is worth abhoring, as it's never ending reveal meta represents all the screwed up mentality of Respawn. I consider my Seer throw of making the game better for everyone playing including my two pug team mates.  1 less badly designed character in the game.  You are all welcome Wink

Message 20 of 44 (258 Views)