Medal of Honor reboot 2020

by CheezyCrust4Life

Original Post

Re: Medal of Honor reboot 2020

★★ Novice
I mean that the followers of the Saga, we know perfectly that the game that needs new maps plus weapons is MOH2010. The best of everything from where you look at it we did not like the Warfighter and you know that. 2010 remastered improved and is the best war game ever made .. better yet than all the Battlefiel to date
Message 11 of 32 (1,534 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko En otras páginas como infogame ya se habla del regreso de Moh .hace años que esperamos
Message 12 of 32 (1,522 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ELCHEGUERVARA if posting on the English AHQ forum please do so in English.

If you wish to post in Spanish then you can find the Spanish AHQ forums Here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Espanol/ct-p/Answer-HQ-ES?profile.language=es

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 13 of 32 (1,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I want a story in WW2 about North African campaign with UK/Italy or French Resistance.

if they can bring cool cinematic cutscene like 2010, freedom like Airborne and Combat mission  in multiplayers, that would be nice!

Message 14 of 32 (1,417 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also was a kid that grew up playing the early MoH games. Specifically MoH:AA... it was epic in its time. it extended to my mother, father, and uncle along with an enormous adult community for the (CA) Clan who not only gathered almost daily for some good old fun, but we held massive LAN party's which pooled clan members from across the country. For a kid who might have been 11 or 12 years old, this was bigger than life.

Maps like Stalingrad would become so intense in the multilayer battles. No kill-cams and fancy tech.. just true strategic FPS combat. Other memorable maps like Algiers, V2, and Omaha Beach were so much fun. Aside from the bugs permitting players to jump the map, the limitless ability to find yourself clingigng to the edge of a building to place yourself in that one strategic snipers den. EPIC GAME PLAY. 

I would love to see MoH:AA reboot, without changing a thing about it. The servers and hosting servers, ability to boot a would be hacker, or nuisance troll. Those days, are long over with all of the advances in tech. Frown  gimme that GOOD Thompson, Mp40, and STG back, I even miss the noon-tubers...

This reboot would be epic. No question. Oh, and...  Don't forget to do the lean. (ZCZCZC) 

Message 15 of 32 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@aarne89 Please do, MoH:AA - most epic game still in 2020? How They Do That ? XD
Message 16 of 32 (1,311 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your feedback with us @teamnameless.

There is a new Medal of Honor game in the works, a VR title due for release in 2020.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 17 of 32 (1,289 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko B ..... that video gave me chills! It was instantly nostalgic, and I am very excited to see the future of this project. Thank you for sharing! You've certainly caught my attention!
Message 18 of 32 (1,277 Views)

★ Novice

How to play mohaa on multiplayer IP server?
Not all hosted servers appear in the list of public games
I have no friends to look for in the Favorites option
I want to access certain servers using their IP
Can you help me?

Message 19 of 32 (958 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Looks really good. I hope they can release it with without the VR as well. You know like the classic way off playing the game.
Message 20 of 32 (863 Views)