Re: Medal of Honor Above and beyond Multiplayer?

by IwannaGoToMars

Original Post

Medal of Honor Above and beyond Multiplayer?

★ Novice

With less than 2 weeks to release...why haven't we seen any medal of honor vr multiplayer yet? Makes me worry that the one game I wanted didn't fare too well. Why would this be under wraps all this time and all we got were single player campaign elements? Hoping for the best but in this case, I'm expecting the worst. I absolutely love Respawn and the Titanfall series has been my absolute favorite gaming franchise in the history of the FPS genre so I went into this with faith that this would be another great game from them but after waiting since this game was announced and seeing zero multi, I'm guessing I'll I'm headed toward disappointment. Hopefully I'm wrong. 

Message 1 of 5 (261 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @IwannaGoToMars.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (235 Views)

★ Novice

Hey Darko

Just super pumped to play it but also super nervous since I've been wanting a really good fps for vr (played contractors, pavlov, etc...) but I'm talking something well beyond those, especially in the mechanics department. The WW2 history with Veterans giving their life experiences will no doubt, add to the campaign's realism and I'm sure the campaign will be great but at the end of the day, its mostly about multiplayer for me. Hope to see that my concerns were for naught when it releases. I was a bit concerned when playing hundreds of hours on Titanfall 1 and seeing the gameplay of Titanfall 2 at first but when it released, it became my favorite fps of all time. Hoping this is similar. 

Message 3 of 5 (223 Views)

★ Novice

YES!!! Saw the trailer today online for multiplayer. Can't wait to check it out next week!!!!!:   Heart

Message 4 of 5 (197 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you are excited for it @IwannaGoToMars.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)