Re: Medal Of Honor: The Rising Sun

by DBallowe

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Medal Of Honor: The Rising Sun

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I would like to give some feedback, would you guys please consider doing a remaster of Medal Of Honor: the Rising Sun with achievements (Xbox one) and trophies (PS4) and bringing them to the consoles? Medal of Honor: the rising sun is a classic game. Multiplayer support and team versus

Message 1 of 4 (704 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Cloudman23 I am not aware of any plans for a remaster of the game but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

What would you most like to see from a remaster?

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (676 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Cloudman23 I am not aware of any plans for a remaster of the game but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

What would you most like to see from a remaster?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you for passing the feedback to the team.

-Earn Achievements (Xbox One) and Trophies (PS4.) 

-4K display support and HDR support as well (up to the team) if EA makes it part of the remaster.

-I would like to see: multiplayer enabled back online. Add new classes of soldiers (different countries that helped fought in the war and play as enemies choose-able.

-Make new playable maps if possible

-Make the characters plot better.

-Add single player with a partner or co-op as an option for story mode, having a partner to help as part of the missions. (Playing as Joseph and the name of Joseph’s partner.)

-Make the plot elements necessary, improve it. Also improve the linear level design.

-Make Joseph’s Griffins brother Donnie as the other (2nd main) main character of the story (main role) since he was never part of the sequel. (A sequel was planned, but cancelled.) Add it as a DLC for free for the remastered version of it for the Xbox one console and PS4 console too.

-Show the origins of Joseph Griffin how his life was before and here joined the military to serve. Add a DLC for free adding a story of Joseph’s life as an athlete to the school he was at and the people who were at his graduation (friends and family.)

-Show the origins and story of Donnie’s Griffin’s life. Add a DLC as him wanting to improve himself to be a hero (he considered his brother Joseph a hero.) Add a screen of him/playing as him when he was 13 rescuing his neighbors house as their house got caught on fire, he kicked the door and put the two kids into safety. (Kicking the back door) second story of him when he was a sophomore receiver for the WaynesBurg Central High School football team and was put in a all-league team with his brother Joseph. Make Donnie playable when he became quarterback as he led the team to two consecutive titles. Add a screen of him convincing his brother not to enlist in the war.

-Show Joseph and Donnie’s parents first in story mode, seeing if they are concerned and approve of them enlisting. After the approval, Joseph and Donnie say their goodbyes to their parents and they go to the army enlistment. After the enlistment, the campaign starts

-Before Donnie was captured, see if there is a way to rescue him. Find his location and status.

-Add a voice actor for Joseph, he was silent during the entire game and nobody was a voice actor for him.

-Add journals to the campaign/ story mode, Joseph and Donnie meeting people, triggering past events, enemies, how they survived, etc.

-Make some enemies journals discoverable or allies/friends discoverable too.

-Add vehicle’s in multipleplayer.

-Add side missions to the campaign/story mode.

-Patch and fix the glitches that happened on the PS2

-Make a next sequel if it’s possible

Message 3 of 4 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Personally, I think this game, as well as Medal Of Honor - Frontline, along with Medal Of Honor - Underground and the original Medal Of Honor (1999) ALL need to be not only remastered and redone for consoles, but also rebuilt from the ground up for PC as well! 

Message 4 of 4 (520 Views)