Mechanic level

by JosephC86

Original Post

Mechanic level

★★ Novice

Tell me why this is the sec time I complete an even that offers the car an 1500 or 1400 mechanica level and after I comple te even, in one I got half what I was told and the sec one I ain't get nothing!!!! Wtf??? 

Message 1 of 4 (510 Views)

Re: Mechanic level

★★★★ Guide

@JosephC86 the advertised amount of mechanic points on each event will be for car at the end of the event but only if you'd purchased all of the bps from the event store as well

Message 2 of 4 (503 Views)

★★ Novice

I hear u but the fist even I went through I got rewarded at the end of event the sec I got like half of wh was said and this last one I ain't got * lol

Message 3 of 4 (497 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't know how it works now and I don't pay any attention to mechanic points during special events anymore. I was really mad and got an extremely unsatisfactory response from FM after the original McLaren P1 event. Posted mechanic point reward was either 3300 or 3400, I forget exactly which. Which is maybe correct for a stage 8 (8 star) car. Even though available blueprints were restricted to stage 6 max, which I think I got 1950 mechanic points. Freak Monkeys can't seem to tell the difference between an actual event reward or a car with a mechanic point potential that may or may not be obtainable during the event. Lame excuse is the other screen where mechanic points are listed as "up to" however many points, probably for a max stage car, even if enough blueprints are not available during the event. Extremely poor communication on the part of FM. As far as I know, mechanic points for "tuned" cars are not included with posted rewards, and it is not possible to "tune" a car during the event anyway. Seems like a very minor problem compared to some others, but adds to the level of frustration with FM and EA.

Message 4 of 4 (481 Views)