Maybe it's just me..but..

by SwtHrtMrc

Original Post

Maybe it's just me..but..

★ Guide

Every time I win, it's like the FIRST TIME I'VE EVER WON! My heart races, I feel like screaming with excitement. Such a good feeling! 

..Anyone like this too..or..do I need to seek some help?

Message 1 of 5 (315 Views)

Re: Maybe it's just me..but..

★★ Expert
@SwtHrtMrc Winning isn't easy, and when it is, its still something amazing.

I've had two of the easiest games this last week where the enemy team got stuck outside the circle and the other team was inside bunker but never came out, giving us the win and feeling proud of ourselves lmao
Message 2 of 5 (288 Views)

★★ Guide

I guess it depends on how much you've won since the first time. At this point I'm at like 100+ wins on each legend and so winning is just like another part of the game for me that just needs to be done if possible. That feeling of euphoria doesn't show anymore for me unless it's a really close match and the adrenaline is high. As your skill increases it becomes much easier to start winning and once you find a premade your wins start climbing even more. Then it just becomes like ok cool we won more points on ranked to climb! The only time after that it gets exciting is like I said when the match is actually rough and exciting.

Message 3 of 5 (259 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@VisualfEX Same here, not 100 times with every character tho xD. But even before season 1 ended I’ve had so many wins that I didn’t even go for wins anymore and went for ‘denying others their chance of winning’ aka basically killing everyone I saw :P it was fun cause I’d imagine how they were screaming...

Even funnier was just to make it harder I was playing with a buddy who did want to win but I made challenges so that it would be harder to win but if it happend, more satisfying :P
Message 4 of 5 (237 Views)

★★ Expert

@SwtHrtMrc 

Adrenaline is my middle name

Heart

Message 5 of 5 (208 Views)