Original Post

Re: May update ?

★★ Guide
@Adamonic I find the hit registration is quite good (PS5), way better than BF5
Message 21 of 24 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@DCAT627On pc with a 15ms ping it’s dreadful.

It’s got considerably worse over the last few months then I realise “why am I talking to Americans in a EU server”

When you shoot ai see how fast they die compared to other real players it’s ridiculously bad

Message 22 of 24 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@emerson1975When I think of hit registration I think “Do I get hit markers when I think my bullets are on target and conversely no markers when I think I missed” for BF2042 my answer is pretty much always “Yes” (at least since about the 2nd patch). For BF5 the answer was “no” on several occasions per round.

I don’t really notice a difference in TTK between humans and bots other than bots don’t jump around and knee slide so they are easier to hit consistently. Although by definition they have aimbots!

Personally I think the gunplay is the best thing about this game compared with previous titles - “net code” is hardly mentioned in all the negative posts in this forum compared with previous title forums.

Edit: I play PS5 west coast US (30 ping to west coast, 80 to east coast) on a 4K gaming monitor, xfinity gigabit internet service, with a wired connection to my router 

Message 23 of 24 (232 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They say it is in May . But I guess  patch will be deployed in June. I am waiting the patch too. I hope they release it tomorrow or Friday until weekend 

Message 24 of 24 (134 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help