Max Rank Meetup PS4 7/18

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Re: Max Rank Meetup PS4 7/18

Champion (Retired)

I sure appreciate you, sir!

It would be great to play frequently enough to get back in good competitive shape and attend some of these games but at this point, I'll be happy just to make it happen (logistically, on my side).  ... might be moving soon, etc.  I'd just like to play in a game with several ranked players that aren't all stacked against me.  I know I've shown a few of you guys the screen captures of nasty lobbies but I have tons of super-lopsided screenshots of lobbies I've been a part of and can never remember (not once) being in a highly-ranked lobby with FAIR teams!  I even had this happen (multiple times) in Cats vs Dinos.  The main issue with this game (online, second only to LAG) is team stacking.....

As far as my gaming - you guys know I'll literally play any style with any character and dominate or get skunked, it's all the same to me.  I'd rather have fun than be so serious all the time.  I dare say I would only enjoy those lobbies at an optimum level, if you and Dustin were there, too, on my team, win or lose.

=]

In other words... unless I know it's competitive play or I'm on the losing end of never-ending team stacking, try-harding isn't my objective.  I've had some of my best fun running around maps trying NOT to kill opponents and only trying to heal teammates.  Much like Bob and his side missions (entertainment purposes; not game related), I can pick my least favorite characters and try to top 3 them and be happy-go-lucky. 

LoL!

=]

Thanks again, buddy.  

Message 11 of 15 (469 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Iron Guard - I can't stand TT or many modes, for that matter, outside of deathmatch or capture the flag.   That being said, I played UT3 on PS3 with co-mingled KBM (keyboard/mouse) users and 'till this day, swear that's the reason I'm any good at shooters... period.  There's a definite advantage to KBM (compared to joysticks/controllers) but cross-platform play wouldn't bother me at all and if it ultimately meant more players online, I don't see the harm. 

Not to mention - there's several adapters that currently exist that allow KBM to be used on any device and very little that can be done to prevent them, due to the fact they tap into the hardware and not software side of consoles... 

Message 12 of 15 (468 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@spIash_damage. Just so everyone knows, splash damage is completely cancerous and a hacker and uses a keyboard and mouse that’s attached to his brain in which he just has to think about what he wants to do.  DO NOT INVITE HIM!!!  

Message 13 of 15 (457 Views)

LOL

Message 14 of 15 (450 Views)

Champion (Retired)

LoL!

@dwooten77

(facepalm)

Message 15 of 15 (429 Views)