Max PR of BMW M4 Razor

by 7ru3blu3

Original Post

Max PR of BMW M4 Razor

★ Guide

Can anyone tell me what is the max PR of a "6 star" BMW M4 Razor? I want to know how much PR to expect with (i) all purple parts maxed out (ii) all yellow parts maxed out 6 stars. And what good can this car do with 6 stars?

Message 1 of 14 (4,840 Views)

Re: Max PR of BMW M4 Razor

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem in the game mobile. Someone to help us?

Message 2 of 14 (4,801 Views)

@7ru3blu3 and @Eduardo782 I don't have a maxed out BMW M4 F82 (Razor) with 6 Stars yet so I can't help with that yet.

But...

the BMW M4 F82 (Razor) with 6 Stars can be useful in three Car Series.

1. Laser Beamers car series

2. Autobahn Overdrive car series

3. Brawn Vs. Brains car series

It can be useful in Tournaments whenever BMW M4 F82 (Razor) can be used and it can be useful in Underground if you don't have a fast car (although you need to be a certain level to be allowed to use it in Underground).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 14 (4,786 Views)

★★ Apprentice

They really screwed up here giving us a car that is not maxed out, where the hell are we supposed to get the last 25 blueprints? Also, why give a car that is even slower than the F-Type?!?!?

Message 4 of 14 (4,758 Views)

★ Guide

You think thats bad.  We* all knew this 6 months ago when they did it the first time!

* people playing 6 months back.

Message 5 of 14 (4,746 Views)

★ Guide

@TheRealJony just completed Laser Beamers series with BMW Razor and completed Autobahn Overdrive with 780 PR AMG-GT. Did you "finish" Brawn vs. Brains with 6 star BMW Razor, or should I concentrate on Viper instead (which has a long way to go)?

Message 6 of 14 (4,723 Views)

★ Guide

Building up the Viper wouldn't be a bad thing as it'll make getting the Yellow parts easier.

Message 7 of 14 (4,705 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Same here, go for Viper!

I used Viper for Snakebite and Brawn vs Brains series, as well as for money and legendary materials, and I used that epic super engine for McLaren :-). AMG for Autobahn Overdrive and Mercedes Sprint (curiously, 766 is enough for both of those).

Message 8 of 14 (4,671 Views)

@7ru3blu3 I was going to upgrade my BMW M4 F82 (Razor) to complete every Car Series that it can be used on. I did manage to complete Laser Beamers and Autobahn Overdrive car series with it. However, I used my BMW M4 F82 (stock) instead to complete Brawn Vs. Brains car series thanks to Blackridge Spirit special event requiring people to use their BMW M4 F82 (stock). My BMW M4 F82 (stock) has 7 stars though.

I'm pretty sure the BMW M4 F82 (Razor) is capable of finishing Brawn Vs. Brains Car Series as 6 stars allow cars to have Legendary performance parts (Gold performance parts) installed.

But in the end...it's up to you to decide. Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 14 (4,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Around 770
Message 10 of 14 (3,929 Views)