Re: Matchmaking

by NaRnIaaa

Original Post

Matchmaking

★ Apprentice

Hi ! I just wanna ask you guys, when is the matchmaking going to be fixed ? I just died to silver 4 and I’m diamond 4 !!!! Why don’t you guys listen to the community ?

Message 1 of 13 (531 Views)

@xXDamonBradXx I'm slightly confused, you were in a lobby with a Silver 4 and you're Diamond 4? But want them to fix match making so that you're only in lobbies full of Diamond 4 players? Do you know how giddy I would be if I was playing ranked with people in lobbies below my current level?!

I mean I can understand being upset if you're in Diamond 4 and get paired with a Silver 4 player. is that what happened?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 13 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DarthValtrex No. Let me explain. When you reach diamond 4 you are playing against gold plat for some reason and doesn’t wait for finding a game, and when you reach diamond 3 you have to wait 5min for a game because they only put you against masters and predators !! The thing above that I said is, I was in a top 2 situation and died (cause I was 1v3) and the guy that killed me was silver 4 !!! How is that even possible !!!???
Message 3 of 13 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@xXDamonBradXxSmurfs? I got destroyed by one Lvl 30 Gibby in one sec while playing ranked(Gold II). After spectating, I saw him doing bunny hops flawlessly and he had crazy movement plus his aim was great. These smurfs are ruining ranked.

Message 4 of 13 (455 Views)

★ Pro
@xXDamonBradXx lol just don't play rank.
higher rank player won't mean u better and this game full of RNG form ur teamate,guns,loot to 3rd,4th,5th party.
Message 5 of 13 (439 Views)

★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp yeah free/cheap games have smurf things.
I just suggests remove rank it's not making any sense to the game have fully of RNG and will make less hacker.
Message 6 of 13 (438 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xMaxrayx Higher rank does mean you are better. A diamond tier will always be a better player than a gold excluding the players who don't play rank at all so they are low in rank.
Message 7 of 13 (433 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimp"These smurfs are ruining ranked.", it'd make sense in a mmorpg but in a fps, there's no point to make a smurf

@xXDamonBradXxthe devs are just clueless on this game, they don't even post here to explain why they refuse to fix the matchmaking

Message 8 of 13 (424 Views)

★ Expert

@xXDamonBradXx A simple answer: No lol. Unfortunately all they say about ranked every new season is "we are happy of how ranked tiers and splits work so we'll keep going this way". They don't even address this issue. I remember this problem from season 3 and it's till there. 

Message 9 of 13 (420 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@NaRnIaaa Exactly but smurfs don't get that lol
Message 10 of 13 (380 Views)