Re: Matchmaking is crap

by DoomSpartan117

Original Post

Matchmaking is crap

★★★★★ Apprentice

As usual, like in every season matchmaking is crap. Once u hit diamond III you gotta deal with predators, make no sense at all. I am wondering if devs will ever change that or if they dont give a * as people keep spending money for lootboxes.

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)

★★★★ Guide

they don't give a ****, it's been like that for ever, they just don't understand what matchmaking means

Message 2 of 4 (222 Views)

★ Expert

It's so random. I had one game tonight when I had a L200+ in my squad and then the Champion squad came up with a L13 Lifeline with 0 kills. I actually bumped into the L13 - she ran past me then turned and just looked at me. I actually felt guilty as I pumped her full of bullets (she didn't even fire back) to knock her then finished her.

Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This game has the worst matchmaking I have ever seen, not only is it super unbalanced but I also load into games without teammates more often than not. My last 5 games in a row it has loaded me in with either only one or zero teammates while playing trios. It's garbage. Respawn is a gutless trash company that doesn't care about the players. And they are partnered up with EA who is even worse. Just absolute trash. They are lucky that so many other games for the past year have been garbage too. Apex is literally only a viable option because everything else is a bigger let down. 

Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)