by ClifraJones

Original Post

Re: Matchmaking broken...

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@neillkorey wrote:

So why doesn’t pubg have all the problems you describe 

and you really don’t see friendly fire as a crutch

dropping in the same place as highly skilled players only teaches you how to die when you are new but it’s cool you want the easy kills I get it

So why not play pubg then ? if respawn wanted this to have FF they would have put it in. 

stop trying to change the make up of the game. 

Message 11 of 17 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7 

Not trying to change the make up people are just saying dumb things like friendly fire will break the game and just curious why it didn’t break the other games that have it 

and only reason I brought it up is because he claimed he didn’t want any crutches and no friendly fire is a huge crutch

Message 12 of 17 (286 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

So why doesn’t pubg have all the problems you describe 

and you really don’t see friendly fire as a crutch

dropping in the same place as highly skilled players only teaches you how to die when you are new but it’s cool you want the easy kills I get it

Seriously, you infer a lot that isn't there. I have no desire to get "easy kills". All matching noobs with noobs is goig to teach them to hot drop and fight because the opposition sucks just as much as thery do. Many times I have told newer player "Don't land on the supply ship" but they don't listen and they die. They have to learn sometimes and failure is the best teacher.

They will never learn and get better and be better squadies unless better player share knowledge and tacktics. They wil ljust progresss to the point wher ethey are matched with bette rplayers and be just as much a pain as they are now because they have learned nothing.

Message 13 of 17 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@RevenanT-G7 

Not trying to change the make up people are just saying dumb things like friendly fire will break the game and just curious why it didn’t break the other games that have it 

and only reason I brought it up is because he claimed he didn’t want any crutches and no friendly fire is a huge crutch

It is not a crutch, it is off to prevent all the toxic behavior that will incure if it were on. You just refuse to admit that it will occure. i have played many games where FF was on and the devs eventually turned it off due to just this. I have also played a game where FF was turned off and then everyone complained about people stealing kills be shooting through thier teammates so the Devs implement "Kill shooter", "You shoot a friendly, you take the damage." People whined about that but is sure stopped the kill stealing.

If you seriously don't think there are players out there who will murder thier squad mates at the end of a match so their friends can get the win you are nieve.

Message 14 of 17 (271 Views)

★★★ Guide

I saw some low level guys are skillful than me Standard smile

By the way , low level means veterans may easily forgive you and your mistake , you can learn a lot by watch how they play the game after you die , also they could carry you to win the game , so I don't think this is a thing you need to worried about .

But yet I hope devs can make a change on matchmaking , it will depend on your kill and dead rate , then players of same skill level could play together and cheater will meet cheaters .

Message 15 of 17 (261 Views)

★★★ Guide
pubg dont have it also :DD i was rank 10 eu an usually matched with plebs. idk if its chnaged or not bcose stopped playing it after apex opened
Message 16 of 17 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Well me and my friends have pretty much stopped playing because there is no matchmaking seems like all we get paired against is noobs and it get boring when you win multiple games in a row without a single decent gunfight where at least one person on the team was put down 

and yes pubg is the same way no real matchmaking it just seemed like more skilled players played that compared to this

Message 17 of 17 (239 Views)