Matchmaking broken...

by CoSSmA10

Original Post

Highlighted

Matchmaking broken...

★★★ Novice

Please make this mathmaking good..

i'm lvl 13 and i play vs lvl 90+..it's correct?

I need to play vs lvl 1-30 max.... no??

when i'm lvl 30, i need to ply vs lvl 30-60 max...no???

Please,modify something about it. You lose many players.

All my friends say the game is hard.. Why?

Because they play agains players with higher lvl...to higher...

Excuse my English..

Message 1 of 17 (1,659 Views)

Re: Matchmaking broken...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

They match based your previous game performance (damage & kills) (not based on level).

So if you were doing good, you will match with other player that doing good as well.

If you died so fast, without any damage, you will match with players that no damage as well.

Try to sucks (die fast with no damage), then you will match with sucks players as well.

Message 2 of 17 (1,623 Views)

★ Guide

All that's left playing the game are cheaters. How can you matchmake against them?

Drop from ship. 

Look for weapon.

Squad with wallhack sees you and kills you and your whole squad.

0  0  0    Kills for your team.

Game over. 

Repeat. 

That's all it is anymore.

Message 3 of 17 (1,601 Views)

★★ Guide

@asukojo wrote:

They match based your previous game performance (damage & kills) (not based on level).

So if you were doing good, you will match with other player that doing good as well.

If you died so fast, without any damage, you will match with players that no damage as well.

Try to sucks (die fast with no damage), then you will match with sucks players as well.

Dont think so. It feels complete random. Can you link an official post i might have missed ? Thanks Standard smile

Message 4 of 17 (1,594 Views)

★ Guide

@CoSSmA10 wrote:

Please make this mathmaking good..

i'm lvl 13 and i play vs lvl 90+..it's correct?

I need to play vs lvl 1-30 max.... no??

when i'm lvl 30, i need to ply vs lvl 30-60 max...no???

Please,modify something about it. You lose many players.

All my friends say the game is hard.. Why?

Because they play agains players with higher lvl...to higher...

Excuse my English..

If you never play agains/with better players how will you get better? The last thing we need in this game are crutches and training wheels.

Message 5 of 17 (1,563 Views)

★ Guide

@LordWorgull wrote:

@asukojo wrote:

Dont think so. It feels complete random. Can you link an official post i might have missed ? Thanks Standard smile

Agreed, I don't see any king of matchmaking at all.

Message 6 of 17 (1,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@asukojo Bruh, as far as i noticed, when i had games where i got 4 kills or more with 600 damage or more, even when i got the champion i got matched up with low level the next match, and sometimes when i suck at some games too, i got matched with high level players with thousands kills the next games, it's random, there is no such as algorithm like you mentioned above

but one thing for sure, in a squad, most of the time if you solo queue, there is gonna be 1 high level players and 2 low level players

Message 7 of 17 (1,541 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ClifraJones 

Friendly fire off is a crutch and you are happy about that so could you rephrase your statement to only crutches that help me should be in the game

in my opinion there needs to be a buffer of 10 to 20 games where people don’t play maxed lvl people because if this is your fist br you need a chance to learn the game before it throws you in with people that have 1000 plus hours

and honestly if you don’t agree you just want easy kills but I would rather play against skilled players killing noobs is boring 

Message 8 of 17 (1,525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@ClifraJones 

Friendly fire off is a crutch and you are happy about that so could you rephrase your statement to only crutches that help me should be in the game

in my opinion there needs to be a buffer of 10 to 20 games where people don’t play maxed lvl people because if this is your fist br you need a chance to learn the game before it throws you in with people that have 1000 plus hours

and honestly if you don’t agree you just want easy kills but I would rather play against skilled players killing noobs is boring 

Frendly fire would just turn this into a gank fest where 10 yr olds join in the game to shoot up their squad mates just to annoy people.

Thiis is my 1st BR, it is my 1st shooter in many, many years. I was clueless at 1st. Playing against good player and more importantly, playing with good players has help me immensely .It's not about kiling noobs it is about being challenged. Yeah sometime you die fast, it's a game, jump back in.

Message 9 of 17 (1,514 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

So why doesn’t pubg have all the problems you describe 

and you really don’t see friendly fire as a crutch

dropping in the same place as highly skilled players only teaches you how to die when you are new but it’s cool you want the easy kills I get it

Message 10 of 17 (1,490 Views)