Re: Matchmaking battle royale

by bosourd

Original Post

Matchmaking battle royale

★★★ Newbie

Hey, 

I just wanted to write this to see if anyone else has been having issues with battle royale match making. Recently I’ve been playing pubs with friends (both new and familiar to the game), and have noticed that we were getting matched with players who are apex predators. I read somewhere that matchmaking was an issue in arenas, but didn’t realize that it was as bad for battle royale too. It gets quite frustrating when you’re trying to play with friends and you aren’t even match with those that are at your same skill level or rank. I was wondering if anyone knew of any fixes in progress related to that?

Message 1 of 3 (205 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro
@D3M3RCI my guy, it's been like that since the beginning of time, matchmaking never got any fix, they just slapped SBMM to makes us feel better, which didn't work.

It's time for you to finally accept that no matter how bad you are, high skilled players will always be in your lobby and stomp you to death from time to time.
Message 2 of 3 (174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@bosourd i knew matchmaking was broken but it was never this bad. Actually, I’ve been pretty decent until recently. Before I was able to get a few kills and now it’s like something else. I’m just matched with people who have like 1000 hours to the game. Trust, I know I’m not the greatest but I defo know I don’t suck this bad. Devs actually noticed that for arenas matchmaking is broken and they are trynna fix that. I wonder if they know they broke battle royale too.

Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)