Re: Matchmaking balance

by CoSSmA10

Original Post

★★★ Novice

no man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a *!
make mathmaking with LVL!!!!!!!!!!!!  not with kills or hours or .....

Message 11 of 17 (369 Views)

★★★ Novice
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Message 12 of 17 (369 Views)

★★ Pro

Uh, what are you saying right now....? ^^

Message 13 of 17 (365 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree with the problem - and matchmaking does not change no matter how bad we are at the game - I am playing in a team with a friend and we suck - we have been playing for more than two months almost every day for a few hours ( I beleive a statistic should be gathered by now) and every time they match us with people with 5000 kills....I agree that you should learn etc but how can you learn when you die the moment you meet someone? You gather and gahter equipment and then you meet those people and boom that's it for a few seconds.. It's quite discouraging!  

Message 14 of 17 (297 Views)

★ Apprentice

Been playing scince launch, best peice of advise i ever recived for this game

"Your going to die, and die ALOT"

So ppl with those flashy numbers doesnt mean much unless they have 50 to xxx of wins in the season and even thst really dosent bother me anymore

The game is so inconsistent with damg, hit boxes, and just some underling performance issues on the server level...

That its noticeable now, and i try so hard to just play for fun and with friends that i dont mind kills, where i land, what weapons im using.. just have fun 

Message 15 of 17 (286 Views)

★★ Novice

top balance nice nice this is the way 

Message 16 of 17 (171 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with APEX please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 17 of 17 (124 Views)