Re: Matchmaking balance

by RichAC

Original Post

Matchmaking balance

★★★ Newbie

The match making in Apex is terrible. I can barely get a game in this past 2 weeks, without getting killed by someone way more advance. To make it even worst when I play in a party of my friends, who have less experience than me, it seems its match making based on my profile, even though I didn't start the party.

They're complaining that it much harder to play when I'm in the group, even though I'm the better player. PLEASE FIX THE MATCHING MAKING!!!! Before I uninstall  this game.

Message 1 of 9 (347 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well. there IS NO matchmaking.  It just randomly throws everyone together into the lobby same as FN.

Message 2 of 9 (336 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DonReapI think you may have just had run of bad luck. Hopefully you'll get better luck in future. Fingers crossed

Message 3 of 9 (331 Views)

Community Manager

@DonReap 

Thank you for your feedback. I removed your duplicate posts that were posted on other boards as that's considered spam

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 9 (323 Views)

★★★ Guide

More like he ran into a lot of cheaters.

Message 5 of 9 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thats crazy, cause when I had no experience I was winning matches, now I know what I'm doing and I'm loosing left and right.

Message 6 of 9 (303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea well, all my luck came when I didn't know what I was doing,,,,, Thats insane.......
Message 7 of 9 (302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DonReap wrote:
Yea well, all my luck came when I didn't know what I was doing,,,,, Thats insane.......

keep playing.  if there is a secret match maker, you will probably tier down after a while and it will be like before,  till you go back up lol.  Eventually you might get good enough to stay at the higher tier.

Message 8 of 9 (279 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

When you start as nubs, server match with other nubs so life is easy.

Once you start doing good, server match with other good players as well, so life is getting hard.

I think the server match based on your performance from previous session:

1. After I drop to hot zone and die fast, i got pair into low rank team mate and weak champion on next session.

2. But once you did good in this one, server match to better team mate and great champions. Real test of survival.

So I you want easy match:

1. Play with main account but play sucks for few sessions (hot drop then die immediately without any damage).

2.Play with new account (your wife, your kid, your fake account Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (266 Views)