Re: Matchmaking balance

by apexistrash08

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Matchmaking balance

★★★ Novice

Are you going to balance matchmaking? I just started with Apex and I already play against people who have 1000+ kills ....

Message 1 of 17 (3,507 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro

Yeah I understand, for sure! Just don't get scared when you see those numbers. Some people just use one character and it looks intimidating. Some people, like me, have that many kills between four or five characters. 

But I'm not disagreeing that there are some crazy good players who have racked up stats. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 17 (3,462 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

I'm curious about matchmaking balance as well... But 1000 kills doesn't necessarily mean "good," they've just been playing since day one lol. Getting one or two kills a game isn't super hard. I get more nervous about people with a crap ton of wins and headshot damage lol. 

Message 2 of 17 (3,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

But that same people always kill my whole team... Or last night I played game against guy which has 200 pistol kills, while my team together had 40 kills...

Edit. And again if he played 500 games ans got 2 kills. He still should know 100x more than me about game ..

Message 3 of 17 (3,483 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah I understand, for sure! Just don't get scared when you see those numbers. Some people just use one character and it looks intimidating. Some people, like me, have that many kills between four or five characters. 

But I'm not disagreeing that there are some crazy good players who have racked up stats. 

Message 4 of 17 (3,463 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also would like to see a better matchmaking, it´s not just only about how many kills those players get, but which chance your stand against 40-70+ lvl players with 8-25 lvl players with like 5-10 kills on legend they´ve choosen, and why do I always end up only with two of us in team instead of 3, it should not start the game with lower number of players in team, and also I would like to make a penalty for players who leave inside a game, I was playing 3 times solo yesterday cause they only rush, die hard and then leave in middle of game when I can revive them or they completely log off in the start of the game. I will make them to be unable to play for like 30 minutes for doing this. But there is a still problem how to solve it with people whose game crashed. Please fix this crap, the matchmaking is far from to be a fair gameplay

Message 5 of 17 (3,387 Views)

★★★ Guide

most high kill players are cheaters.

Message 6 of 17 (3,356 Views)

A) Play on console! No cheaters Standard smile

B) it is not so much playing against better players as it is playing with better players. If you never play with/against good players you will not get better. 

It's a game and failure is the best teacher. If you die 30 seconds after landing just foire up anothe rmatch. It's not like you have to wait an hour before playing again.

Message 7 of 17 (3,268 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@251f7fe71fbb9e08 there are most definitely cheaters on xbox bud. have you never heard of chronus? or strikepack? or titan? or xim? 

Message 8 of 17 (3,205 Views)

[ Edited ]

@apexistrash08 wrote:

@251f7fe71fbb9e08 there are most definitely cheaters on xbox bud. have you never heard of chronus? or strikepack? or titan? or xim? 

Those are not cheats, they are controllers, controller add-ons or KB/M add-ons. I play with an Elite Controller, am I cheating? I can run, jump, slide and still control both sticks because I have an Elite Controller. If these things were considered cheats they would be banned by MS. These devices have to be approved or they would not work.

Chonus macros may be considered an "unfair advantage" but it is not a cheat as defined in the PC world. There are not Aim-Bots, wall hacks, etc.

edit: And also just so you know: https://twitter.com/XboxQwik/status/965334394662567936

Per Mike Ybara, Corporate VP of gameing @ MS, it is up to the developer if they want to ban these devices. The code is there for them to use.

So, if you think these devices are cheats then petition Respawn. Just be aware that some of these devices are used by people with disabilities.

Message 9 of 17 (2,994 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I wish for different leagues so you can be paired with equal good people when you play.

bronze,silver,gold etc...

Message 10 of 17 (2,696 Views)