Matchmaker hates solo queue players

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

Matchmaker hates solo queue players

★★★ Pro

I swear it feels like whoever coded the game's MM had a bad experience with some toxic random and decided to punish everyone without the luxury of a premade by putting them in a lose lose situation, let me elaborate.

First they put you in a lobby full of predator premades (preds seem more common than any other rank it feels), then once you and your uncoordinated bunch of farm animals gets lobotomized by said premades the game proceeds to put you in lobbies with lower and lower level champion squads, sounds good right? GG EZ 20 bombs all around? Well not really since your teammates are equally new and useless loot hogs who don't want to hot drop with their experienced jump master out of fear of dying early or something but usually end up dead and gone before I can do anything about it anyway. Then I take my blind * and whatever loot I can find and wander around hoping to third party someone only to get absolutely beamed by a Havoc from the other end of the map by, suprise suprise, a Wraith with 20k kills that somehow gets into bot lobbies because that makes a world of * sense now doesn't it?

So yeah, this cycle of lower and lower level teammates continues for a few matches before eventually resetting and dumping you back into high level lobbies to start the * fest all over again.

I don't know what this toxic person said to you Mr coder guy but could you chill a little and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves maybe? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (1,152 Views)

Re: Matchmaker hates solo queue players

Champion
@Pretzelnutcake It is how they are trying to keep everyone engaged by letting lower levels try to beat each other. You win a couple games and your out of their zone for a bit.
Message 2 of 3 (1,129 Views)

Re: Matchmaker hates solo queue players

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@PretzelnutcakeYeah since all my friends deleted apex to play Warzone instead, I’m stuck solo queue every match and it’s a complete nightmare. Honestly getting to the point where I’m just gonna have to stop playing and move on to something else cause it’s unbearable having two complete and utter useless mongs on my team every game / utter * .

They say they won’t add solo’s cause it’s a team based game , yet I think people act the absolute worst in this game in terms of teamwork e.g. Steal all the loot even when they have done about 12 damage the whole match , no pinging apart from when they are down then spam ping til your deaf , scream verbal and racial abuse at you through mic when they get downed dropping solo and your not there to res them or because you took a body shield from their box mid gunfight to stay alive , run away and leave you to die mid gunfight for no apparent reason, loot absolutely everything after gunfight before picking you up when your right next to them etc etc.

Tonight has been awful , been playing well With 14kills being my highest tonight and 4 kills being my lowest , but had two arguments , been called every name under the sun and basically running round without a team every match bar 1. Just not having fun atm.

You get some decent people on there sometimes , and have made a few friends throughout the time playing the game but essentially it punishes you for playing solo, and lit 90% of my friends list is on Warzone instead now so yeah... time to add solo’s /duo’s / new mode that supports more casual play and/or update matchmaking .

P.s : sorry for the wall of text needed to vent after literally being screamed at by two teammates despite having more kills and damage than both of them and picking them both up twice lol

Message 3 of 3 (1,092 Views)