Re: Matching with noobs

by SennTV

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Yeah, that's the game though after a while of playing it and the feeling of fun wears off, you see the glaringly obvious flaw... There is ZERO Matchmaking in the game and you're forced to play with 2 other idiots! 

No Solos

No Ranked

No Matchmaking.

Message 11 of 17 (397 Views)

★★ Guide

@Jimmahwd wrote:

I've removed everything from my banner and badges, level etc over the weekend. So did my son and partied up. We are both level 100 plus.

Use default skins only and no new Legends, ie Caustic, Mirage and Octane. 

Amazing how many people left the match before it began.

Played Duo's a lot.

Had one player jump on the mic and state oh sh*t I'm going to get smashed this game. 

Ended up winning. I had 12 kills and my son 13. Random had 2 kills

He was surprised to say the least. 

Ok i see what you're trying to say here but most people are not doing this so in general what you see is what you get with randoms

You said a lot of people left which means it happens a lot which means we need a solution which means solos must be added into the game

Message 12 of 17 (359 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ShadoWawker I would go as far as to say that you are a part of the problem, not the solution. Leaving just because you think someone is a "noob", only to demand Solo play.

You cannot simply go into a game that was created around squad play and demand them to change it as you pleace. I would say adjust to situation at hand and learn to deal with it, or go searching for a premade to play with. I would recommend various channels on discord where finding a squad is easy, but i don't want your toxic attitude in any of them. because people are nice there, no matter the lvls. Because it's a game for FUN.

Had a game yesterday where someone like you disconnected, keep in mind that me and my friend are both lvl 100 and often win games. We actually won that game as well with over 8 kills each and more then 2k dmg each.
Message 13 of 17 (345 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ShadoWawker wrote:

@Jimmahwd wrote:

I've removed everything from my banner and badges, level etc over the weekend. So did my son and partied up. We are both level 100 plus.

Use default skins only and no new Legends, ie Caustic, Mirage and Octane. 

Amazing how many people left the match before it began.

Played Duo's a lot.

Had one player jump on the mic and state oh sh*t I'm going to get smashed this game. 

Ended up winning. I had 12 kills and my son 13. Random had 2 kills

He was surprised to say the least. 

Ok i see what you're trying to say here but most people are not doing this so in general what you see is what you get with randoms

You said a lot of people left which means it happens a lot which means we need a solution which means solos must be added into the game

Once again the point went over your head.

Point is gamers are selfish.

They leave if the rest of the squad is not on their level.

This is how populations drop.

This is how games die.

I for one jump on my mic. Educate players.

Help them, give them tips.  Even party up with them further. 

I've asked newer players. Wins or kills.

9 times out of 10 it's wins. And I try to educate them so.

Instead of people leaving.  Maybe try giving people a chance.

This game is heavily designed around squad play.

Find friends to play with or help the noobs.

Accept it or move along.

I've been gaming for over 20 years and have an immense amount of patience for newer players.

Furthermore solo's is not the solution. 

Players need an attitude change.

Selfish players can ruin a game like Apex. 

Message 14 of 17 (337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I always leave if a player is below level 10. Its either a cheater or a new player and I dont want either Standard smile

Message 15 of 17 (327 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I mean, someone has to start somewhere, right? Quit your whining and try to help them, explain stuff.

Message 16 of 17 (322 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE NOOBS ON MY TEAM. apex favors noobs and they dont care about anyone else whos good. i suggest making new accounts every day or apex will make your dng bad

Message 17 of 17 (176 Views)