Re: Mastiff No good?

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

Mastiff No good?

★ Pro

Ok I picked the gun up for ONCE ,, Hit I know of 6 times on 2 guys,with Hit markers  Now not to mention the damage I did with my r99 I had. and got 315 damage?? after I died, This page shows lowest results in damage, It seemed like I got that with every hit with the mastiff.  https://rankedboost.com/apex-legends/mastiff/

Message 1 of 9 (426 Views)

★★★★ Guide

... Did you make a clip of said incident? 

Message 2 of 9 (358 Views)

Champion (Retired)

To be honest, I never get good results with the Mastiff. I doubt I've even got 1 kill with it. I had stopped picking it up altogether, but since I've been using shotguns quiet bit lately I've started to give it another chance. I still can't get a player down with it though. Tongue out

Message 3 of 9 (350 Views)

★★ Guide

Peacekeeper should be in the airdrop instead of mastif imo. Its att the point were if i see a peacekeeper i feel forced too pick it up because its almost a garanteed win. And i would never pick up the mastif, especially if i have a PK.

If not airdropping it, it should be nerfed to 4 shots, maby 2. Would still be a great gun.

Or buff the mastif i guess..

Message 4 of 9 (325 Views)

Community Manager

@Huntinwabits 

Did you aim down the sights with the Mastiff?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 9 (303 Views)

★★★ Guide

peacekeeper is the most broken weapon in game.

Message 6 of 9 (294 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry Yeah, I mean that about only way you can aim that gun if people are a good distance and be able to see them
Message 7 of 9 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits People who use the mastiff only use the glitch version that makes it a rapid fire. Im not gonna tell you how because... EA ban hammer
Message 8 of 9 (258 Views)

★★ Expert

@SethCurry 

yeah dude, never tried it myself, but seen that vid the other day..pretty crazy, but thinking it's only useful if you're pretty close cause of the spread.

Heart

Message 9 of 9 (252 Views)