Mastery Final Stage

by Diligentthn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mastery Final Stage

★★ Novice

I need help or I'm going to go insane.

I average 7 Headshots per round using the Gewher 43 and I will never EVER get 10 in a life or 20 in a round. It's a physical impossibility.

I seen people say there is a hidden assignment for these guns but it's never been confirmed and some people are saying it's just fortunate glitches.

Please let me know because I have made myself sick of this game trying. I have like 120+ headshots in objective areas now and it's not unlocking.

Message 1 of 3 (372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mastery Final Stage

People say Domination amd Breakthrough are the best modes for these assignments. I personally just bypass the final gold assignments now and use a mix of Blued, Chrome, Night Owl, and gold magazines - you can get some pretty sick looking weapons.

I've been fortunate enough to have unlocked the hidden objective/get the glitch so I can confirm it *can* happen, not necessarily that it will. I know it's not what you wanna hear but you just have to keep plugging away at it and it will eventually come

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (340 Views)

All Replies

People say Domination amd Breakthrough are the best modes for these assignments. I personally just bypass the final gold assignments now and use a mix of Blued, Chrome, Night Owl, and gold magazines - you can get some pretty sick looking weapons.

I've been fortunate enough to have unlocked the hidden objective/get the glitch so I can confirm it *can* happen, not necessarily that it will. I know it's not what you wanna hear but you just have to keep plugging away at it and it will eventually come

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for getting back to me. I only ever really play conquest but will give those other gametypes a go.

Been using this gun from the second I had it. Tried a few others last night and they all severely outclass it.

Will give it another shot today but if it doesn't happen just accept defeat and go back to playing for fun.

Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3 (330 Views)