Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Masterwork / Legendary Drops

by AI_AB_AI

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Masterwork / Legendary Drops

★★ Apprentice

I've been playing with a friend of mines this past weekend. After a few hours of FREEPLAY we've noticed that we do not see the same items after a WORLD EVENT.

For example, I may see or get a Masterwork item but he will not and sometimes vica versa.

I am LvL 30, Power Level 510. He is LvL 28, Power LvL 428.

Is there any reason for this?

Message 1 of 3 (118 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Items drop randomly for every player. You get your drops, your friends gets his. I.e. the drops are generated for each player individually.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

The drop rate for master and legendary items in this game is horrible. Run your daily legendary contracts as that is the only way you will get at least 1 master gear per a run, so a total of 3 per a day. Once you get your javelin components and L1/R1 abilities all master, run the stronghold and free player as you may pick up weapons. 

Game becomes a drag if you play the hardest content for many hours and end up without any legendary gear; it becomes tedious and over time you will get bored even if the game offers some of the best combat for its genre. 

Message 2 of 3 (113 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Items drop randomly for every player. You get your drops, your friends gets his. I.e. the drops are generated for each player individually.

Message 3 of 3 (81 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help