Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Masterwork Bonuses

by DrachShyish

Original Post

Masterwork Bonuses

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Proc buffs need to last longer... 5-10 seconds is a very short time for most bonuses. I'd say at least 15 seconds, preferably more for most of them.

Also, inscriptions need to be of an overall better quality on Masterworks and Legendaries.

Also, not sure of the one on Unending Battle is working as intended. Wrong name for one, says it gives Gladiators Wrath but it actually gives Strikers Fury... which is a proc buff from a gear piece. Lets just say that I've never seen my dmg double with the buff from Unending Battle, melee dmg seem to be about the same and weapon dmg seems to go up by more like 25%. Which is still less than the 60% of Strikers Fury and way less than 110% that Gladiators Wrath is supposed to give.

Message 1 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: Masterwork Bonuses

★★★ Apprentice
Have to agree the price bonuses are little underwhelming. It’s disappointing that legendary versions are the same.

I would think some extra time added to the proc effect would be a nice reason to upgrade.
Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help