Massive Inconvenience and Robbery

by Gender_Dysph0ria

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Massive Inconvenience and Robbery

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey so, I have two tickets open for two different accounts now. I know I don't cheat, so the first account being banned for cheating ya know I'll just wait for the support ticket and the ToS team to review what I've sent them as i'm sure the ban will be undone because I didn't cheat. But I wanted to play, I made a new account, put $60 into it because I knowt the first account being banned was a mistake. I play 2 games of Arena's on this account, and what do you know, same as last time, I win a round with the final kill being a wingman and same exact thing.... i'm banned. I made sure with this account too that Easy-Anti cheat couldn't make a mistake and pick up something as cheating when i'm not. I removed cheat engine which I use for single player games for some sandbox fun, I removed GTA V mods I also use for fun, I cleaned my PC of everything that could be detected or picked up as a cheat despite it not running and enabled two-factor authentication in case the first account was hacked out something. Now I don't know how easy anti cheat works but I play Valorant every day and Vanguard has never picked up anything and falsely banned me for something I didn't do. 
Anyways, now i'm pretty angry. I'm out 60 bucks for something I didn't do, something completely on the fault of EA, the Apex Devs, and the Devs of Easy Anti-cheat and whoever did or didn't review my account which I seriously doubt there was. I'm not just out 60 bucks, I've had 60 bucks stolen from me. Robbery is defined as "the action of taking property unlawfully from a person or place by force". I didn't break ToS because I didn't cheat, my 60 dollars was taken from me by force for a breaking of terms which I didn't do.
I want my account back ASAP. I don't want to wait for a review. I want what is mine back now because ToS wasn't broken because I didn't cheat.
I'll get in contact with streamer if I need to in order to bring this issue to light, I was wrongfully banned and robbed of my money and I want EA to really look into this. You can look through my computer if you need to, review my gameplay, do whatever. I know I don't cheat I grind my butt off in Kovaaks and I grind my butt off in Valorant and every game I play to get good because it's a dream of mine to go pro in something one day.
Please give me my stuff back, actually review it, I don't want some bot copy pasta response.

Message 1 of 7 (332 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Massive Inconvenience and Robbery

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Gender_Dysph0ria.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (283 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Also inb4 "you must wait for our ToS team", I know that can't be true, I've read an entire thread on here of another person who was wrongfully banned and got their account back after begging and begging that you guys do something about his unjustified banned. I know you guys are just doing your job but I am convinced if you put in the extra effort this process for someone who was wrongfully affected can be accelerated. I KNOW I DONT CHEAT. I GRIND AND GRIND and its INSULTING to be banned for something I didn't do. ITS PAINFUL to lose money I worked very hard for to just be taken away unjustly.
Please EA... I beg of you, look into this now.

Message 2 of 7 (322 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @Gender_Dysph0ria.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bro, I know that. Here's the thing though. I'm not waiting a month. I've talked with tech support on both accounts, had the accelerated, they are looking at this cases now instead of me waiting a whole freaking month. But even a week or a day or an hour is too much time because I didn't freakin cheat.

You work at EA as well. I don't see how it's out of your power to assist me and also look through my account as well for details and accelerate this case even further. I asked that you wouldn't copy pasta and you did anyway. Thanks for that!

Maybe I get how it looks, cheater cry baby yea yea, lol I hate cheaters as much as anyone else I grind my but off in Kovaaks, Valorant, everything I play I even play Quake Live everyday just to make my aim that much more better. NOTHING feels worse than all of that getting robbed by some kid that paid $5.99 for some cheat and kills me.

But i'm innocent, as were many other people such as youtubers and streamers and this is rediculous now that I have lost money too.
Bro I didn't even ever play this game at all once or twice a month but recently I wanted to start playing it and I play 5 consecutive games and i'm banned lol.....
Then I make new account, buy some skins, cus Ik I don't cheat. I made an appeal for my other account and start playing on this one. I get banned 2 games in....

If I was a streamer and this had a lot of attention i'd be unbanned already but because i'm some poor unknown person EA can treat me however they want and get away with it.
Darko man please help me out.

Message 4 of 7 (271 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Gender_Dysph0ria you will need to wait for our TOS team to respond to you.

There is nothing else that you can do in relation to this other than being patient and keeping an eye on your email for a response from the TOS team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (260 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But I didn't cheat. Why wait for something I didn't do? I want this looked into immediately, right now is what i'm saying.
I'm innocent beyond reasonable doubt, and I know that for a fact because i'm me and I don't cheat.

So you see it from my perspective. I'm a customer of an EA product, I paid you money and you take away my money on grounds of breaking a ToS that I didn't break.
You work at the company, you can do a lot more than "you need to wait", you can bring this to bigger attention.

If you bought ice cream and immediately had it taken away on grounds that you weren't eating in on the sidewalk when you were you would be upset too. Doubt you would sit around and wait for hours and hours days and weeks to get your ice cream or money back, you'd want something done immediately.

I'm innocent. I demand to be unbanned because I didn't break ToS

Message 6 of 7 (245 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Gender_Dysph0ria I'm going to lock this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist on AHQ.

If you have a case with our TOS team then you will need to wait for them to respond.

There is no one at EA who can speed up the process and just so you are aware, reopening the case will result in it being sent to the back of the queue if it needs to be escalated again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (241 Views)