Mass effect andromeda-N7 armor

by ImJustJohnny

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass effect andromeda-N7 armor

★ Novice

In Mass effect andromeda whenever I make the old N7 armor it always turns out with biotic enhancements.  In the crafting description it says alec ryder last used it in biotic profile but can be customized to your needs.  Is there a way to change the enhancements the armor gives or does it always end up with the biotic enhancements?

Message 1 of 5 (1,291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass effect andromeda-N7 armor

★ Pro

The armor native enhancements for N7 are always biotic. Naturally with additional augments you can pick what you like/need.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,262 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

I could be wrong but think it will always end up with biotic enhancements, perhaps try out other sets of armor that will give you the enhancements that you like.  

Message 2 of 5 (1,270 Views)

★ Pro

The armor native enhancements for N7 are always biotic. Naturally with additional augments you can pick what you like/need.

Message 3 of 5 (1,263 Views)

★ Pro

yeah it's a bit of a shame that there are no N7 variants for other styles.

But I have to say it's rather odd to have such specific armour in a game where you can basically switch class on the fly.

Message 4 of 5 (1,251 Views)

★ Pro

@EgoMania wrote:

yeah it's a bit of a shame that there are no N7 variants for other styles.

But I have to say it's rather odd to have such specific armour in a game where you can basically switch class on the fly.

True.

The only "universal" armor is the Heleus armor (power damage boost, so works with all combat, tech or biotic powers). Personally don't like the look of it.

Message 5 of 5 (1,238 Views)