Re: Mass effect andromeda 2

by TacoMonster1212

Original Post

Mass effect andromeda 2

★★★ Newbie

This will be my 3rd completion of the andromeda title. I had no expectations of this game going in as I did not watch the announcements or foolow amy of tye news leading up to the game. I understand that the game had many issues upon launch(as many ea games do these days) but I bought the game just after the final update was released. I have to say personally this game was one pf the most fun and entertaining games I have played to date. I don't want to put the controller down when I play it. I can see the potential for the game and can see how the game was an entry into a new world building narratives for what could have come. The news that the game would no longer be updated or worked on was devastating when i first heard it. I LOVE this game. I lobe the ideas i get for what would come. I guess really all im here to say is the game was over criticized upon release and not given the chance it deserved due to it's issues. Please consider a second title is all im saying. I play this game and think about it constantly. It would be such a waste to not continue this story properly in a second game. The hate was loud from those who were eager to find something wromg with an ea titled game. But the love for tgis game runs strong with many people. So many questions anx mysteries left unanswered. I hope this mezsage gets across to someone and touches a nerve somewhere because this game intrigued me and drew me in in a way that not many games ever have. Please please consider the fans who loved this title for what it was.

Sincerely

True mass effect fans everywhere

Message 1 of 3 (2,891 Views)

Hero

Several people at BioWare have expressed interest in making more Mass Effect games, including the general manager, Casey Hudson. I think there's a good chance we'll see more Mass Effect, but they're doing Dragon Age 4 first, and that won't be out for years.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (2,819 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I really hope those at BioWare and EA will either make a sequel to Andromeda or come back and fix some of Andromeda's more quality of life things. And if they don't want to, then do what Bethesda did with Skyrim and Fallout 4. Let the community mod the game so that these issues can be resolved without BioWare or EA. The main thing that I would like fixed, or more so added, is a refund/respec option for the items such as weapons you can research and then develop. I'm almost done with my second playthrough of Andromeda and this is something I wanted from day 1. During my first playthrough, I didn't know which weapons I'd like or that were just too good to pass up -I'm talking about you M-25 Hornet and N7 Valkyrie with automatic fire systems- and therefore wasted a lot of research points on otherwise useless items and I just want a way to get those points back. Even if they updated the game one more time and this was the only thing they added, I would be so very grateful.

Message 3 of 3 (2,665 Views)