Mass Effect Training Hub Reward

by EleyonTheGamer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect Training Hub Reward

★★ Novice

So, I recently had to swap over my account link to the correct one. Before doing that, I had already watched all the videos and was 6/6. Now that I have the correct account linked, and it showing when I get in game, I'm not seeing the helmet or haven't received a code or whatever at all.

So I was looking for the solution on what I had to do to get the helmet redeemed?

I am playing on Xbox One.

Message 1 of 6 (1,257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect Training Hub Reward

@AeromusPrime22  @Scylos2773 

Unfortunately, the Initiative Pathfinder Helmet challenge is down by now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (751 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can't get this Helmet on PC...

I got the Platin Nomad Skin but not the Helmet...

is it bugged or no longer availible?

Message 2 of 6 (1,138 Views)

Should be available, but I know some people were having issues.  Post a picture of the completed screen and @ it at EA Ataashi either in this thread or over in the other main one dealing with this...  https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Andromeda-Initiative-Pathfinder-helmet/m-p/7040413#M206...

That should bring it to his attention and let him check your account and add it if needed.  Or see if further things need to be check if it is already unlocked but not showing in game.

The picture is required so he have verification that you unlocked it but generally speaking once that is done, it is fairly easy to get it on your account....generally...Standard smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 6 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is way later, but I hit unlock on the helmet on Mass Effect Archives, yet when I boot into the game, even starting an entirely new playthrough, the helmet is a no show from the terminal in Ryder's room. Wth am I doing wrong? Yes it's the same linked account, yes I've power cycled, it's simply not working the way it's supposed to.

Message 4 of 6 (778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

It's an issue with the game, not you. I had to contact someone in order for it to show up in game. There was a thread on this with the person who was able to do it; I don't know if it still can happen though. 

*Edit*

I was able to dig up the thread; maybe they can still help you. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Andromeda-Initiative-Pathfinder-helmet/td-p/5917070/pag...

Message 5 of 6 (764 Views)

@AeromusPrime22  @Scylos2773 

Unfortunately, the Initiative Pathfinder Helmet challenge is down by now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 6 of 6 (752 Views)