Mass Effect Legendary Edition replace the original?

by Kred0o

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect Legendary Edition replace the original?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If I buy ME LE from an Origin account that has all the games of the ME trilogy, will the original games be taken away from me, when will the remaster be released? 

Message 1 of 7 (391 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect Legendary Edition replace the original?

Community Manager

Hey @Kred0o you would still have access to the older version of the game should you decide to get the upcoming version.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (375 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Kred0o you would still have access to the older version of the game should you decide to get the upcoming version.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (376 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko thank you!
Message 3 of 7 (359 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to help @Kred0o.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So there is no "free upgrade" or "discount" if I already own the games? I want to be sure before I buy the LE version.

Message 5 of 7 (316 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am with you there buddy, I have brought all the original 1,2 &3, You would think they would give us some discount for the LE. But That is why I will not pre-order, and maybe just wait. It would be sad if EA didn't do something for those that had the originals.

Message 6 of 7 (286 Views)

★★★★ Pro
I'm sure MELE will eventually go on sale, could wait til that happens. Not sure why one would expect a discount on the new work that was done. And considering the price is ~$60 US at release, it’s like getting each upgraded game (along with most dlc for each) for $20. Seems reasonable to me.
Message 7 of 7 (269 Views)