Re: Mass Effect Legendary Edition is not available on steam?

by Shachimin

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey @Grimzar it can happen that it takes a little longer for some pre-orders to be added to certain stores.

The best thing to do is to keep an eye on the game page for any updates.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 11 of 17 (939 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Darko  still no luck so far. It still showing "This item is currently unavailable in your region"

Message 12 of 17 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same here, in Kuwait. It's unfortunate. That some old government employees who probably have never played a video game in their lives decide to block games from release here, based on silly reasons, like having some nude scenes.

Something similar has happened to some other high profile games that actually haven't been released to this day. i.e. Mafia Definitive Edition, Wolfenstein Youngblood.

Message 13 of 17 (865 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Darko Can you kindly look into this query since I believe the game is still not available for pre-order in ME region countries?

Message 14 of 17 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hello drako, im from kuwait and im facing the same problem, can we know when will you release the game in our region as we are fans of mass effect games
Message 15 of 17 (643 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Is there a reason why EA has restricted the purchase of ME Legendary in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, UAE and South Sudan? I am based in Saudi, and have been a fan of the franchise since its early days; many fans in the region are disappointed by this decision. There was no clear explanation in this thread [aside from asking us to keep on eye on the store page (which to this day is restricted)] nor was there a notification beforehand that this would be the case, we just waited anxiously for a product that unfortunately was not made available to us...

Message 16 of 17 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi

This issue exists for me on PS store as well. Why is the game not available in Oman? Please provide some answers.

Message 17 of 17 (461 Views)