Mass Effect Andromedia

by openingdragon28

Original Post

Mass Effect Andromedia

★★★★★ Newbie
There is even Subtle hints to Cerberus,the Lazarus Project,The Illusive Man and many more references to the black-op Cerberus.If Andromedia is re-booted I would like to see what happened to Shepard. I think he survived the ending of Mass Effect 3 and was transported to the Andromedia system where Ilos is supposedly is. There are even references To Miranda Lawson the Illusive Man's daughter and othet bombshells.Single player had alot of potential for Xbox One X Enhancement and maybe the game wont crash on the new xbox
Message 2 of 8 (1,035 Views)

Mass Effect Andromedia

★★★★★ Newbie
Please Reboot Mass Effect Andromedia! I feel that the game has a lot of potential for Xbox One X Enhancement and the glitches and bugs need tobe worked out and what about the quarian ark? Do not leave us hanging on a cliffhanger
Message 1 of 8 (1,038 Views)

Mass Effect Andromedia

★★★★★ Newbie
E.A decidingto abandon Mass Effect a lot of people including me have boycotted E.A. games. The result E.A. Stock down and the firm on the cliff of bankruptcy. Saving E.A. would start with Fixing Mass Effect Andromedia listen to the community and fix the game
Message 3 of 8 (1,035 Views)

Betreff: Mass Effect Andromedia

@openingdragon28

I moved your post to the Andromeda General Discussions section.

While my Shepard did survived the ending of ME3 for sure, Andromeda is a different Galaxy. Ilos however is definitive in the Milky way.

Still, you are right, there are many hints and many future possibilitys for the franchise. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 8 (1,029 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Andromedia

@openingdragon28

Lol, seriously??

One, EA stock is at 121.44 a share on March 23, 2018, which is up 104 dollars a share over the past 5 years...flat mostly for the last 6 months or so, but that is more to do with StarWars Battlefront 2 mediocre performance, and no real blockbuster being released in the last 6 months.  Plus the markets have been on wild ride the last month or so with many multi-hundred point change days because of lots of uncertainty with trade war talks, tax cut changes, US Budget concerns, Inflation concerns as well as a 30% rise over the last 3 years making people uncertain when a correction will occur.

EA isn't going anywhere as long as people keep buying Fifa, and Madden every year to the tune of millions of copies and then pouring more money into micro-transactions to get the "best" team.  Things such as Battlefield and various other products just help pad the bottom line, and keep EA's name out there.  I hope you thinking this makes you feel better but I seriously doubt it has any basis if facts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 8 (1,022 Views)

While I would love MEA to be brought back and DLC added, I wouldn't hold your breath.  The information I have heard is Quarian Ark is to be handled in Book format and all other loose ends may or may not ever be handled but if they are, it will be in a sequel.  I love MEA, I would love to see more bugs squashed, I would love to see DLC, but I am sadly resigned to having to hope for a sequel after the new Dragon Age game....so keep your fingers crossed and hope...

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 6 of 8 (1,024 Views)

Hero

I merged your three threads into one, since they all had the same title.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 8 (1,012 Views)

@openingdragon28

I have moved the seemingly fourth thread you created about the same topic from the forum.

Friendly warning, if you don't want to get banned for spamming, stop making threads like this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 8 of 8 (1,000 Views)