Re: Mass Effect Andromeda officially dead...

by LadyJustify

Original Post

★★★ Novice

After finishing Andromeda, i really want more, Bioware created long time ago a game, i really enjoyed it, then they made sequals i did really enjoy. Then they made Andromeda (i didnt buy it at release), this game really blown my head off, it has everything i need from Mass Effect franchise. I care about this game and its unfair that Bioware and EA gave up, i just want that those two realise people care about this franchise and try to make it better, they can start making DLC (i know they canceled it, but they can change theyr decision and make it).

Message 101 of 119 (1,797 Views)

★ Guide

This was a great game, it's incredible that they abandoned it without even a DLC.

Message 102 of 119 (1,751 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found this last week in PC game print out from local Gamestop .

Gamestop had new Dlx for ME:A 12/15/173 hours ago by IBPROFEN

Original Post

★★★★ NOVICE
IBPROFEN

1 pt

mass effect andromeda recruit dlx  39.99 usd  release was for 12/15/17 according to upcoming print out  I got last week but I can't find nothing about this nowhere so I reckon it was scrapped or postponed. Anyone know of this. How about someone that actual is part of EA with some input on this.

I posted this in wrong area to start.

Message 103 of 119 (1,648 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Release date depends on your region. In North America, it's out!

MS Store: Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe Recruit Edition

Message 104 of 119 (1,644 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@IBPROFEN wrote:

I found this last week in PC game print out from local Gamestop .

Gamestop had new Dlx for ME:A 12/15/173 hours ago by IBPROFEN

Original Post

★★★★ NOVICE
IBPROFEN

1 pt

mass effect andromeda recruit dlx  39.99 usd  release was for 12/15/17 according to upcoming print out  I got last week but I can't find nothing about this nowhere so I reckon it was scrapped or postponed. Anyone know of this. How about someone that actual is part of EA with some input on this.

I posted this in wrong area to start.

For what I've read, this is only the deluxe edition with some multiplayer characters unlocked... nothing else. No new content, not special in any way

Message 105 of 119 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Novice
I refuse this and will badger EA. This is ridiculous, and renders the game unreplayable, there was nothing wrong with the game, there are more popular games that had far more wrong with them.
Message 106 of 119 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Novice
At least finish the story in one DLC
Message 107 of 119 (1,606 Views)

★★★ Novice
Wasn't broken, nothing was bad about the game, it had some draw backs in customization, but that's all I experienced. The bugs people complained about were worse in ME2, and DA2. And those are still great games. I agree with you otherwise.
Message 108 of 119 (1,599 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@LadyJustify;  Pro Tip: Instead of making three separate posts inside 10 mins. to continue your thoughts, next time just EDIT the first one. Nerd

EDIT:  Oh, and "badgering" EA won't do any good.  They've shut down the studio that developed MEA and there will be no DLC for it.  Period.

Message 109 of 119 (1,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
I enjoy it and can't wait for the next one but even I think it need some improvement in a post titled what MEA2 need!!!!! It a bit long winded but I think it would get back the fans who are upset about MEA.
Message 110 of 119 (1,545 Views)