Re: Mass Effect Andromeda officially dead...

by Pixeldance

Original Post

Mass Effect Andromeda officially dead...

★ Apprentice

Right... So it has happened. Mass Effect Andromeda is officially dead. No DLC's, no more updates.

https://www.masseffect.com/news/mass-effect-andromeda-update-from-the-studio

Any thoughts my fellow Pathfinders?

Message 1 of 119 (15,150 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Srsl?

They left us behind with so many questions? This sucks Frown

I had much fun with ME:A (yes, since release!) and now all open story parts a dead end?

Come on! It's not fair Frown

Not all of us hate the game.

Congratulation to all killjoy

Message 2 of 119 (15,070 Views)

Well, then I guess the game can probably go into mothballs for me until I start hearing about a new one.....oh, well...I may play some MP, but it isn't really fun enough for me to stick with it much longer.  I was mainly using MP to keep my skills sharp while waiting for single player DLC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 119 (15,059 Views)

★★ Guide

Would have been nice if they gave some "all the open threads will be answered in the next mass effect game" not just oh, we're washing our hands of the single player. 

I wonder if they should just officially say the franchise is dead, they seem to have no reverence for the IP or the loyal fans who still forked out cash for a largely broken game at launch.

Message 4 of 119 (15,057 Views)

★ Guide

At least it's official and certainly better than waiting another month or more and knowing nothing. This should finally end all those rumours and so everyone can move on.

To me this makes no difference. I have my game, which I can replay whenever I want and enjoy it's story again. I don't regret buying it and I'm gonna hope that someday in the future they'll return to MEA and make a sequel or another ME game. That's all I can say. Standard smile

Anyway, I give BW my thanks for everything they've done and for having this opportunity to enter the world of Mass Effect once more.

If they decide to continue with it someday, I'll be ready Standard smile Beer

Message 5 of 119 (15,051 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can't even finish the game because of a bug that causes my computer to reboot after my character meets her love interest on the bridge and the FMV plays. I'm glad they never got around to properly patching the game. I would have realized just how disappointing the ending really is. How can I preorder Anthem and Battlefront 3 and Not a Good Dragon RPG or Whatever It's Called??? Such good support, EA! 

Message 6 of 119 (15,041 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Total BS move ...

Extremely dissappointed in EA, infact im done with EA forever.

Figured it was going to happen sadly but now that is official i can officially wipe my hands of them for good. Wont ever touch another EA game. Already stopped playing goh after it took them so long to get back to us about andromeda, stopped crystal subs and spending there. Have not spent any extra on swtor either only my sub which I fully expect to be canceling after they mess up this current storyline anyways.

Now I wont even look at anthem or the next DA game.

Gg EA and goodbye.

Message 7 of 119 (15,024 Views)

★ Apprentice

Will not be buying the next lot of games from EA if they are just going to be abandoning  games with out finishing the storys.

As for story APEX missions, comics or novels. no thanks.

Message 8 of 119 (15,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@OldHermod wrote:

Will not be buying the next lot of games from EA if they are just going to be abandoning  games with out finishing the storys.

As for story APEX missions, comics or novels. no thanks.

Yah, if I wanted to read I would have bought a novel in the 1st place, not a video game.
Message 9 of 119 (14,993 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sad to hear this Devil

Message 10 of 119 (14,958 Views)