[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Hollger1405

This doesn't work, the only option to pick is the region you bought it in

Message 91 of 139 (2,637 Views)

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda language choice

[ Edited ]

@NoxSthlm

No, if you have a international version, and the German version is always a international version, it works.

It will not work on versions from countries that have a language lock. Where did you bought the game?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 92 of 139 (2,630 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i bought a version of the game in Czech Republic and i hoped that it will be possible to switch the Polish subtitles.. But I was wrong.... Hmm dragon age inquisition has this option, but Andromeda hasnt? What the F.... my english is poor and because of this i need polish subtitles... My polish is great... please give me that solution..

Message 93 of 139 (2,574 Views)

★ Novice

The polish translation is *  I had to disable it because it was terrible. Example: Helios = Helejos

Message 94 of 139 (2,539 Views)

★★★ Novice

How did you disable it? @MarcusTrax

Message 95 of 139 (2,469 Views)

@NoxSthlm

Start screen > Settings > Audio > (scroll down) Subtitles > deactivate.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 96 of 139 (2,435 Views)

★★★ Novice

@holger1405Thanks, I managed to disable the subtitles

Just have to deal with Polish game menu now

Message 97 of 139 (2,414 Views)

@NoxSthlm

You're welcome, unfortunately I can help you with the language. The only way to change that, at least in the moment, would be to Order a copy of the game in Germany or GB for example.

Message 98 of 139 (2,367 Views)

★★ Apprentice

All right update from me.

I bought Mass Effect Andromeda Standard edition (code in the box) at Amazon UK. Got it today (CD case without CD but with leaflet and code). Redeemed the code and downloaded and it is multinational version - English US, German, Spanish, French and Italian options are available (though I believe some are just for text-only).

The game was sent to me on the day of premiere yesterday and I used more expensive faster delivery (5+ pounds vs 2+ for standard). Amazon UK estimated I will get it on Monday but it was faster Standard smile. Tracking showed it was registered with DHL yesterday on 12.17 as ready to pick up, went from Glasgow, through Edinburgh, Midlands, Leipzig, to me in Poland. Received on 12.08 from the courier at my place today.

Yesterday I also returned my preorder with Origin (Deluxe edition) by phoning EA in Poland - very good customer service, helpful and even asked me for the reason and promised to pass it on (though I don't hold my breath this will change anything unless there will be like hundreds of returns). The game was removed within 2 hours from my account and I received confirmations via email of the successful refund of the Origin Deluxe edition.

Hope this helps you guys who want to get full English version.

Message 99 of 139 (2,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

We have got some progress over here

-removed-

Message 100 of 139 (2,218 Views)