Mass Effect Andromeda game still says it’s trial version

by GirayEmir

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mass Effect Andromeda game still says it’s trial version

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I bought the game, downloaded it after the playable part was downloaded i started playing it, not realizing it said trail version, i finished the trial version (that’s where i realized something  was wrong) and it asks me to buy the full game even though i did, i did the thing in settings to reload my licence but still no change, i cannot play the full game and i need help

and btw when i select the option to buy the game it says it is already downloaded

(‘kuruldu’ means is already set up)

Message 1 of 4 (1,770 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda game still says it’s trial version

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @GirayEmir 

I am afraid our support might have troubles with establishing if you added the correct version of MEA to your PSN account (in other words: if the purchase was successful) since this information should be located in Sony's system Embarrassed Have you tried to reach out to PlayStation's support and asked for their advice?

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,683 Views)

All Replies

Hey @GirayEmir 

I am afraid our support might have troubles with establishing if you added the correct version of MEA to your PSN account (in other words: if the purchase was successful) since this information should be located in Sony's system Embarrassed Have you tried to reach out to PlayStation's support and asked for their advice?

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (1,684 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i deleted and reinstalled the game and it worked Standard smile but you guys owe me 2 hours of my time Standard smile thanks anyways

Message 3 of 4 (1,679 Views)

That's great to hear @GirayEmir Standard smile

I hope you'll enjoy your adventure in Andromeda (it definitely should last for more than 2 hours now) Wink

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (1,674 Views)