Re: Mass Effect Andromeda - Who's Ur Favorite Character. And Why?

by lexandro_Albion

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
Fr0st223 - Yeh I still can't get over Sloane Kelly still treating you like * after saving her life!😠 That's something that's unforgiving for me, and I too will feel much more complete once I can comment on a Quarian. I also want a Drell please BioWare 👉

Sam is cool, I do like how sincere he is to help you through the whole game. But he's no EDI, and on that note - we can never replace EDI ☺️
Message 11 of 32 (1,259 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@LocoShep

Sloane'll pay for that one day I wouldn't worry, which unfortunately won't solve that Reyes can double cross us again... Apparently, neither of them has utterly pure intentions, which might be a problem later on Large smile

As for Drells and Quarians - it looks like they're bringing Batarians to MP https://twitter.com/masseffect/status/882282896492331008... If they just appear in MP without a single mention of Quarian Ark in SP I'm seriously gonna let my dog eat my favorite N7 cap... That just can't happen Frown 

Message 12 of 32 (1,233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Fr0st223 wrote:

@LocoShep

Sloane'll pay for that one day I wouldn't worry, which unfortunately won't solve that Reyes can double cross us again... Apparently, neither of them has utterly pure intentions, which might be a problem later on Large smile

As for Drells and Quarians - it looks like they're bringing Batarians to MP https://twitter.com/masseffect/status/882282896492331008... If they just appear in MP without a single mention of Quarian Ark in SP I'm seriously gonna let my dog eat my favorite N7 cap... That just can't happen Frown 

LOL  Sloanne has already paid in all of my playthroughs.  As for Reyes, have always sided with him as he has more potential... He seemed like a good candidate to be a representative of the benefactor or perhaps a noob version of Aria T'loak...  Am looking forward to his character development.... With proper growth, he may be groomed to be the Illusive man of the Andromeda galaxy...

Message 13 of 32 (1,196 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Fr0st223 - watched the Twitter vid last nite, wow. That batarian looked bad *! Platinum is coming, thats frigan awesome. I'm wondering if this is the build up to some dlc arriving in August/September time regarding the Quarian race?? Either way we've finally got something from bioware that's exciting and positive ☺️ so il take it
Message 14 of 32 (1,173 Views)

Hero

This is a bit of a trend in Mass Effect to introduce characters who go against their stereotypes. Wrex, for instance, is a progressive krogan who wants to break with tradition for the sake of survival. Garrus is a turian who lacks discipline and goes "off the book". Similarly Vetra,and Peebee are also in many ways unlike other members of their species.

I like Drack especially because he's a blend. The krogan hotheadedness is there, but he also possesses wisdom that's rare in krogan.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 32 (1,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@VladVonCastein

Well, I meant the situation when we save her and then regret it Large smile But it's not bothering me that much as Reyes's my ultimate choice. But I'm quite sure there's gonna be another chance to let her die or make her pay (if not dead already) because Reyes'll most likely return for a duel no. 2.  And yep, he has a potential and it'll be fun to see his story continue however, we'll have to wait to find out whether we can really trust him or not because he's a Charlatan afterall. Large smile

@LocoShep

Yea, it's very good to see that something positive's finally happening. At least I've a good reason to play MP again and try the new stuff. As for SP, I strongly believe we'll see the Quarian Ark eventually because I wouldn't put all my resources into making assets like this especially when I've no intention to continue with adding new SP content so this is just another small thing on my list, which tells me that BW's not done yet though it might require a great deal of patience but at least it won't be rushed (I hope). I've to admit it's really weird in terms of ME's standarts that MP takes priority over SP but whatever. Right I now I'm grateful for anything they can give us. Also, tomorrow is MP stream + patch 1.09 news and I'm really looking forward to that and some new changes / fixes  Standard smile

@Fred_vdp

AND that's exactly the thing I love about ME series that main characters're always special and different. Thumbs up

Message 16 of 32 (1,141 Views)

★ Guide

For some reason I really got on well with and liked Kalo. He is not the typical Salarian, and his flying is pretty darn good in the games plot. I REALLY disliked Gil, so guess who I sided with when it came time to chose a side.

Message 17 of 32 (1,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@lexandro_Albion wrote:

For some reason I really got on well with and liked Kalo. He is not the typical Salarian, and his flying is pretty darn good in the games plot. I REALLY disliked Gil, so guess who I sided with when it came time to chose a side.

I like Kallo and I am not a fan of Gil, however objectively I sided with Gil as I want tempest to get the best and most current upgrades...

Message 18 of 32 (1,110 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@lexandro_Albion wrote:

I like Kallo, too. Hated Gil. Sided with Gil on modifying the Tempest as it's important to be flexible so we don't freaking die because the ship isn't set up to deal with unique dangers of the Andromeda Galaxy.

I'd like to think that's being impartial. I cheat every time against Gil, because he's so smug while winning that you want to kick him in the crotch and then break his nose.

Message 19 of 32 (1,101 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Jaal: His laugh.

Followed closely by Cora, simply because she (voice) was the true original Faith. Standard smile

Message 20 of 32 (1,077 Views)