Re: Mass Effect 3 DLC @ $17.99

by DAW085

Original Post

Mass Effect 3 DLC @ $17.99

★★ Novice

has anyone noticed mass effect 3 DLC bundle is on sale for $17.99?  No.  you know why?  because no one has played mass effect 3 since it came out, yet they want a billion dollars for its DLC, yet they had the original game on sale for $5.  what since does this make?  whats the point of putting this on sale if no one even plays this.  I have never played the DLC, but I wanted to.  for 17.99?  not happening.  I got the trilogy for $7.99 on EA.  who sets these prices? and for DLC??? come on. not happenin.  

Message 1 of 2 (233 Views)

Re: Mass Effect 3 DLC @ $17.99

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I contacted origin support about this, they directed me to bioware. Bioware websites appear trapped in amber, but if you click store, it sends you to Origin. I was trying to get a complete pack for mass effect, but the trilogy only includes the DLC for the first game, and apparently you have to fudge that a bit.

so, everything is a massive discount right now, I believe the claim on that $17.99 ME 2 DLC is that it is at a 40 percent discount.

Let's add that up.

Trilogy came out Nov 6th, 2012 according to Origin.

$17.99 at a 40% discount 

ME 2 DLC bundle came out Dec 17th, 2017. Once again, origin numbers.

$14.99 at a 40% discount

ME 3 DLC bundle came out Dec 21, 2017. s. Origin client.

$17.99 at a 40% discount.

So that adds up to $50.97, pre tax.

I wanted to know why there wasn't a Mass Effect Complete bundle. The answer is $50.97.

Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)