March calendar events

by asukojo

Original Post

March calendar events

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Great events for March:

1. Two boss hunts, YESS, I and Pandareno have been looking forward for crazy Yeti king hat (I need it for my 2nd account). FinalZidane has been looking for Sassquash. Both crazy Squash will be SQUASHED by us.

2. Five Rux, I expect one new ability and old abilities (please bring psychedelic goat back)

3. One community challenge with Toxic variants.

4. Super Mix mode: Fire battle.

5. Save the best for last, open gate to max rank, UNICORN Chomper FEAST, I feel hungry already Standard smile !!

Overall, excellent events. 

Message 1 of 4 (278 Views)

Re: March calendar events

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

If you want to squash crazy yeti king, here is the strategy:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Guides-Strategy/Key-Strategy-to-beat-the-Yeti-King-all-level-especially-cr...

If you want to play together, send me friends request to PSN "CloverTheGamer". I will play on the weekend on North America server. Let try "hard" first to synch up the strategy first then try "crazy" next.

Otherwise, I hope "skill or level base matching" working on the boss hunt.

Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

Betreff: March calendar events

★★★★ Guide
i guess RUX comes 5 times...
Message 3 of 4 (258 Views)

Re: March calendar events

★★★ Guide

Oh thank the heavens! There is someone listening. (T.T)

Double Boss Hunt POWER!!!! So, a hunting I will go! More importantly (for me personally) they didn't do squash. Asukojo is sorta right, I am after a particular boss but it is Squash not Sasquatch. However, despite the 7 month gap in appearance I am very relieved he isn't coming next month since I will be gone 2 of the 5 weekends. (To be fair I don't think either hunt fell under there but better safe than sorry.)

So, next month will be Squash right Popcap... right? The Great Easter Squash or something like that. Or not, as long as it comes back by August, OK Popcap? (I have a big trip in September/October...) I'm going to squash that Squash and get that hat, if it takes the rest of the year!

But, it looks like next month should be fun. Expect to hear from me just before the Yeti starts, I think it's time that walking carpet learn it's place!

Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)