March 30th 2018 challenge

by nangulo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

March 30th 2018 challenge

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Really not liking today’s challenge, is it even possible? It’s massively unfair, at least give me the 4 bonus cards I’d your going to take away all the blocks! Or take them away from the opponent too!

Message 1 of 14 (836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: March 30th 2018 challenge

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

you have  won on your third attempt, and @nangulo in her seventh, so it really was not a difficult challenge. let's not wait to win all the challenges in less than 3 attempts.

@AstroQuiereJugar that doesn't exist, when I see that in the first turns it does not play anything, I am looking to finish the game as quickly, because it means that it has pure cards of cost 5 or more, of great power, do not wait to see them!

View in thread

Message 7 of 14 (1,277 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

It is a really unfair challenge, and obviously a very bad decision on the part of the creator of this daily event. If at least they did not deactivate the Super Block-Meter for the player, or if they did it for both heroes, it would be fairer.

Totally disagree.

Message 2 of 14 (811 Views)

★★ Guide

By the way, it is possible to win it, but it requires a lot of luck.

Message 3 of 14 (810 Views)

★ Pro

I think I can finally feel lucky, I won it on my first try, apparently my enemy received only expensive cards, because the first turns AI did not play anything, I even managed to remove all his shields and his superpowers did not help him.

Message 4 of 14 (806 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BlazinsZwrote:

I think I can finally feel lucky, I won it on my first try, apparently my enemy received only expensive cards, because the first turns AI did not play anything, I even managed to remove all his shields and his superpowers did not help him.

You were very lucky. In my first two attempts, my opponent played many cards. Only on my third attempt did he reduce his massive attack, so I could finally win the game.

Apparently, in this event, the rival hero has many unplayable cards (control cards that cost 99 brains), so if you're lucky, he / she will not play anything (in Reddit I read a comment from a user who wrote that in the challenge in question, the rival hero did not play any cards in the first three turns).

Carta especial.png

Message 5 of 14 (799 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It took me six or seven tries to finally win. I don’t think in 99 brain zombie exists.

Message 6 of 14 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

you have  won on your third attempt, and @nangulo in her seventh, so it really was not a difficult challenge. let's not wait to win all the challenges in less than 3 attempts.

@AstroQuiereJugar that doesn't exist, when I see that in the first turns it does not play anything, I am looking to finish the game as quickly, because it means that it has pure cards of cost 5 or more, of great power, do not wait to see them!

Message 7 of 14 (1,278 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm really not sure that card exists. I have read about it several times, and as also many times the zombie hero plays nothing, I think it could exist, however I have no certainty about it.

Message 8 of 14 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m not a guy, lol. 

Message 9 of 14 (783 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If it existed, it would be in the almanac.

Message 10 of 14 (781 Views)