Re: Maps

by bharley2005

Original Post

Maps

★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone think the maps in conquest large are to big? I spend ages running around and rather be in a fight. Bf1 had this problem but not this bad. More maps like bf4 and hardline would be a good size

Message 1 of 11 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @bharley2005

That's why Batttlefield is famous for.. Big battles, Big maps, Tanks and Planes flying around the map.

Panzerstorm and Hamada are the lergest maps in #BattlefieldV Multiplayer. Also Halvoy for Firestorm is big but that map is not playable in normal MP. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 11 (568 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It’s big maps hardly any battles tho. Loved hardline maps just the right size. Still room for flanking but not big that ur running around looking for a battle 

Message 3 of 11 (565 Views)

There should be vehicles in your spawn and at most, if not all captured flags for easier traversal. Hamada has the biggest play area (outside of Halvoy) in the franchise, something they were quite proud of. You're meant to be in a tank on Panzerstorm

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 11 (527 Views)

★★ Pro
@bharley2005 You can just go and play Squad Conquest. That´s pretty much the same gamemode on smaller scaled maps.
Message 5 of 11 (525 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Il give it a go depending on how full the servers are 

Message 6 of 11 (499 Views)

@bharley2005

Squad Conquest is 8 vs 8 players. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 7 of 11 (489 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Il give it a go 

Message 8 of 11 (475 Views)

★★ Pro
@bharley2005 Servers for this gamemode should be pretty full right now, as the patch brought tow new maps for this mode.
Message 9 of 11 (449 Views)

★★ Expert
@bharley2005 in my opinion, the only map that feels righ for 32vs32 is Marita. Next maybe Fjell and Devastation. All other maps would be great if you could play them like 48vs48.
Message 10 of 11 (361 Views)