Map Selection Option

by Koebault

Original Post

Map Selection Option

★★★★ Novice

Before the tryhards call me out, yes I am a casual gamer. I used to play my games hardcore but life and family happens when you get older so I know my opinion means less to most of you, eventually you'll all be where I'm at. Having said all of that, I know I can't be alone when I say that we should have the option for map selection. Kings Canyon has its flaws but so does every map in the history of video games. And a flaw one match might be beneficial the next match. My point is that even though the community by large wants World's Edge over Kings Canyon, doesn't mean that there isn't a large part of the community that doesn't feel nostalgic diving into bunker or skull town, and having the option would be a wonderful addition. This game has such a large following that we should be able to pick which map we launch into each match that we play. Perhaps we keep it simple and say that if you want to play ranked then you must play the most up to date map and if you want to run in with your squad more casually then be able to have the option then. Just another thought but what if it were possible to do a vote right before launch. Have a vote between 3 different seasons of both maps right before legend selection and let the players decide right then and there which version of which map they want. Thanks for hearing me out. Love the game EA. Keep up the hard work.

Message 1 of 1 (162 Views)