Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Man, people Love to hate

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

★★ Guide

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:
The fanboi didn’t realize, that criticism is not made due to the fact, it’s not fixed yet, criticism is continuing due to the fact, that bioware is intransparent and don’t communicate the next steps on loot issue.

But I like how devs put their piece of s to the tomb, lol

So by them looking for someone to fix loot, isn't good enough because it isn't done right now. Got it.

You are right, it’s not enough. 

Message 31 of 38 (198 Views)

★★ Guide

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

@MaireDevylin wrote:

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:
The fanboi didn’t realize, that criticism is not made due to the fact, it’s not fixed yet, criticism is continuing due to the fact, that bioware is intransparent and don’t communicate the next steps on loot issue.

But I like how devs put their piece of s to the tomb, lol

So by them looking for someone to fix loot, isn't good enough because it isn't done right now. Got it.

Yes, that's almost right. The loot has been the number one problem with this game for two months now and it's only been out two and a half months. This is not a new thing. This is THE main problem and complaint. The fact that they just put out to hire someone for it may be a little too late to help. The last patch was missing about 75% of what was supposed to be in it. That 75% is also now missing from the roadmap for the game. Which, actually, is pretty much missing as well. It's been scrapped.

That means BW is lost. They don't know what to do because they have completely screwed this game up and have no idea how to fix it in a timely enough manner to save it, and themselves, from the trash heap.

The developers won't talk about loot, they said so in the latest live dev video because they know they are 100% accountable on the issue and they don't know what to do to fix it.

The real haters have gone, they aren't here anymore, they have moved on. What's left are the people who are greatly saddened and disheartened due to BW's blatant lies, mismanagement, poor development, terrible communication and the lack of loot in a loot based game. The people still here are the players, sorry, paying customers who BW needs to bend over backward for, communicate with constantly and actually address the single most damaging problem with this game: Loot. Nothing else matters at this point.

To me it sounds like you are jumping to conclusions and assumptions. Why would they hire more people specifically for this game, if it was "lost" Again, I have already said it, the game holds your hand up until you have to find legendary items. Which in their current state can get you through the hardest content in the game. As I see it, people are upset that they can't find loot fast enough. Well I hate to break it to you, but this is a looter shooter/grinding game. I have no issue playing with what is available. The loot is there to get me through the content available. I don't know what more you want, game breaking over powered items to breeze through it quicker, leaving you thirsty for more content (that is being worked on)? I mean what exactly is the definitive loot hunt you want? If you aren't hunting for loot, the game is over. Seriously what do you want?

You are obviously a newbie to this genre. I don’t repeat myself again in here. Play Destiny, Warframe and The Division to know, how loot have to be.

Message 32 of 38 (196 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

Anyone here still being toxic is doing it to please themselves. Everyone knows the development in this game was a disaster, and we still got a very playable (subjective) enjoyable (also subjective) game. They have worked on it and will continue to work on it despite the negativity it receives. The negative toxic posters must think that if they keep ranting about loot drops that it will get done faster, even though there were articles explaining how they were getting someone to fill in that role (lets continue to beat a dead horse, even though we know it is getting worked on, because reasons). I mean lets be for real here, the game practically holds your hand the entire gearing process, since you are guaranteed to get masterwork items. The only grind in the game is from masterwork to legendary, and people want it right the F now. Get a tissue you Fing babies, I don't give a damn.

The toxic posters belittle any improvement done to the game, even while not playing it. Let that sink in. They berate and continue to bash the developers even though we know it is getting worked on. I mean what do you need, a daily here is what we are doing currently? "Today I drew this tree for this new dungeon." How exciting...

Then you have the content come out, then they don't play it, then say it is nothing. Let that sink in too.

The toxic posters, don't play this game, yet continue to bash it.

Apparently they forgot they don't have to be here, yet here they are, being masochistic idiots. *passes tissue to the next crybaby

Your entire post is basically subjective.

Just look at your first sentence. For some reason it does not have a ("subjective") in the sentence. 

But for some reason you presume to "Know" "why" "toxic" <--- LOL SUBJECTIVE again, players are still here. 

For me in difference to your opinion on people being toxic is better than your, pat BW on the back, well done job BS.

If not for them, stuff would NEVER get fixed nor patched.

Message 33 of 38 (170 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@KALIUMG wrote:

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

Anyone here still being toxic is doing it to please themselves. Everyone knows the development in this game was a disaster, and we still got a very playable (subjective) enjoyable (also subjective) game. They have worked on it and will continue to work on it despite the negativity it receives. The negative toxic posters must think that if they keep ranting about loot drops that it will get done faster, even though there were articles explaining how they were getting someone to fill in that role (lets continue to beat a dead horse, even though we know it is getting worked on, because reasons). I mean lets be for real here, the game practically holds your hand the entire gearing process, since you are guaranteed to get masterwork items. The only grind in the game is from masterwork to legendary, and people want it right the F now. Get a tissue you Fing babies, I don't give a damn.

The toxic posters belittle any improvement done to the game, even while not playing it. Let that sink in. They berate and continue to bash the developers even though we know it is getting worked on. I mean what do you need, a daily here is what we are doing currently? "Today I drew this tree for this new dungeon." How exciting...

Then you have the content come out, then they don't play it, then say it is nothing. Let that sink in too.

Apparently they forgot they don't have to be here, yet here they are, being masochistic idiots. *passes tissue to the next crybaby

Your entire post is basically subjective.

Just look at your first sentence. For some reason it does not have a ("subjective") in the sentence. 

But for some reason you presume to "Know" "why" "toxic" <--- LOL SUBJECTIVE again, players are still here. 

For me in difference to your opinion on people being toxic is better than your, pat BW on the back, well done job BS.

If not for them, stuff would NEVER get fixed nor patched.

Bug reporting is a thing on the forums. Next.

Message 34 of 38 (145 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

@ismail78 wrote:

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

You have to consider the obvious here and that is the game is incomplete yet they charged full price for it as well as it appears that we have been misled to the point of no return. It still does not work on any system with consistency, I still have issues on PS4. Facts are stated about the quality of this product and it's ok to defend it for those who choose but the game is trash despite the effort put into it. Until they revamp everything and make it a game worth the money we all paid for it, it remains in the trash category .

No I don't consider a 40 hour campaign with endless farming incomplete. With 4 different characters you can play, and customize, with a friends list, with random missions, 6 levels of difficulty, lots of guns to choose from, different combinations of gear. Perhaps you just don't see it, but the entire game is there. What is it exactly that you are missing that makes this game incomplete. LOL!

So broken is considered complete to you I suppose. If you cannot make it through the campaign, farm loot without being booted and or even start the game up without Pilot errors, server errors and so forth all of the stuff you mentioned does not mean a damn thing. Fact is the game is not complete. It is pieced together to appear complete though. Prove otherwise if you can.  This is a game that should have been held until it was done. The ability to play this game with consistency is missing which makes it incomplete. For the sake of semantics though lets say it is flawed to the point of limited playability. The shell that houses the mechanics of this so called game is complete in the sense that they made a story and set rules and parameters to follow in order to be completed and due to the fact that it can be played through it is a complete story in this iteration. However, the fact that it is immensely flawed to the point that when attempting to follow the set parameters, this title is in fact a complete letdown. So this is can be viewed as a bad game made by a bad company.  Incomplete by definition is what? Not finished or missing parts and this game is indeed not finished and missing things so I stand by what I said.  

Message 35 of 38 (122 Views)

@NateIzCool wrote:

I just wanted both of my vip skins, I still have 1 out of 2.  You talk about hate?  no it's not hate, its the inability to fix, on going issues.  Yes the game needs more content, but if you can't fix persistent problems.... Peace.

Which skin are you missing? I thought those issues had been resolved?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 36 of 38 (111 Views)
Highlighted

@DemonDial wrote:

Anthem kind of feels to me like it's more about the journey and experience than the loot, like it was originally supposed to be with "Beyond", the game Anthem was born from.

Been wanting to say that somewhere, an keep forgetting, lol.

Okay. Rant over... glad I got it out of my system. I feel much better now, thanks. ...

Awesome post, I think you capture the situation perfectly.

I don't want the minimize the launch issues the game did have, but a little perspective needs to be applied as you rightly outline.

It should also be possible for people who do enjoy the game, to post here without being mocked for being a 'fanboy'. Oops

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 37 of 38 (89 Views)

★★ Guide

Ok.. Most of the discussion on here i didnt read tl:dr

But i can honestly say this.

This game is hardly finished, its not even finepolished, yes its awesome fun at it's core, but the amount of bugs is overwhelming even if they fixed some.

I mean freeplay? you never know if an event will work all the way, mobs despawning right in front of you, dying and ressing and all of a sudden not being able to loot, cooldown timers not working, titans smacking you through the ground, loot actually going through the map etc etc etc, and dont even start me on the server shutdown without warning.

it all adds up, so i understand the frustration many are having, and as a bandaid for that many people are screaming for better droprates, because lets face it, all of us who have been investing time in this game has had to bear with the bugs alot more than those with 50-100 hours spent, i mean multiply the times you get the bugs and compare to us... we really feel them, you dont, you play it like a few hours every now and then, we are living these bugs.

this is why theres so much hate, because with every patch and update something gets rolled out that no one asked for and the important parts left out, or not communicated...

players discover new things added or removed that where never advertised or summed up anywhere... that is frustratring to say the least.

its this simple, no or bad communication creates discontent. 

Message 38 of 38 (75 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help