Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Man, people Love to hate

by Fachverkaeufer

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

@BoosterTungsten wrote:

@Cyphronite 

I was tricked, betrayed, duped by them. It is my fault that I bought the game, it is my fault that I trusted over 20 years of good games made by this studio.

If they never deliver the roadmap then I would agree with this statement but for now I just don't understand where or how they duped you. What just because you've been a fan who buys any game with Bioware's name on it for the past 20 years and Anthem did not live up to your expectations means they...tricked you?

Message 11 of 38 (343 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Cyphronite wrote:

Did I miss something? Didn’t we just get a massive update that improves a lot in this game? 

what are all those weird haters doing in our courtyard?

anyway, I’m back to enjoying the game, give me a call when that Rant Rally is over 

Improve?? they buffed a few weapons and gave us a new menu, a stronghold no one will play because the loot is the same and it takes 10x longer..... apart from that everything else is pretty * up.. like inscriptions not working, salvage taking longer and numeric values are way off to name a few things.

Message 12 of 38 (331 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Apparently you did miss something.  We got qol and a stronghold.  Literally no drops or they got worse.

game still sucks 

Message 13 of 38 (308 Views)

★ Apprentice
This game is still cow dung.
Message 14 of 38 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ismail78 wrote:
This game is still cow dung.

Lucky for us the best way to make something grow is fertilizer.

Message 15 of 38 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Anyone here still being toxic is doing it to please themselves. Everyone knows the development in this game was a disaster, and we still got a very playable (subjective) enjoyable (also subjective) game. They have worked on it and will continue to work on it despite the negativity it receives. The negative toxic posters must think that if they keep ranting about loot drops that it will get done faster, even though there were articles explaining how they were getting someone to fill in that role (lets continue to beat a dead horse, even though we know it is getting worked on, because reasons). I mean lets be for real here, the game practically holds your hand the entire gearing process, since you are guaranteed to get masterwork items. The only grind in the game is from masterwork to legendary, and people want it right the F now. Get a tissue you Fing babies, I don't give a damn.

The toxic posters belittle any improvement done to the game, even while not playing it. Let that sink in. They berate and continue to bash the developers even though we know it is getting worked on. I mean what do you need, a daily here is what we are doing currently? "Today I drew this tree for this new dungeon." How exciting...

Then you have the content come out, then they don't play it, then say it is nothing. Let that sink in too.

The toxic posters, don't play this game, yet continue to bash it.

Apparently they forgot they don't have to be here, yet here they are, being masochistic idiots. *passes tissue to the next crybaby

Message 16 of 38 (264 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
The fanboi didn’t realize, that criticism is not made due to the fact, it’s not fixed yet, criticism is continuing due to the fact, that bioware is intransparent and don’t communicate the next steps on loot issue.

But I like how devs put their piece of s to the tomb, lol
Message 17 of 38 (258 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:
The fanboi didn’t realize, that criticism is not made due to the fact, it’s not fixed yet, criticism is continuing due to the fact, that bioware is intransparent and don’t communicate the next steps on loot issue.

So by them looking for someone to fix loot, isn't good enough because it isn't done right now. Got it.

Message 18 of 38 (256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

So by them looking for someone to fix loot, isn't good enough because it isn't done right now. Got it.

Yes, that's almost right. The loot has been the number one problem with this game for two months now and it's only been out two and a half months. This is not a new thing. This is THE main problem and complaint. The fact that they just put out to hire someone for it may be a little too late to help. The last patch was missing about 75% of what was supposed to be in it. That 75% is also now missing from the roadmap for the game. Which, actually, is pretty much missing as well. It's been scrapped.

That means BW is lost. They don't know what to do because they have completely screwed this game up and have no idea how to fix it in a timely enough manner to save it, and themselves, from the trash heap.

The developers won't talk about loot, they said so in the latest live dev video because they know they are 100% accountable on the issue and they don't know what to do to fix it.

The real haters have gone, they aren't here anymore, they have moved on. What's left are the people who are greatly saddened and disheartened due to BW's blatant lies, mismanagement, poor development, terrible communication and the lack of loot in a loot based game. The people still here are the players, sorry, paying customers who BW needs to bend over backward for, communicate with constantly and actually address the single most damaging problem with this game: Loot. Nothing else matters at this point.

Message 19 of 38 (242 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MaireDevylin wrote:

@VILE_INFECTION wrote:

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

Yes, that's almost right. The loot has been the number one problem with this game for two months now and it's only been out two and a half months. This is not a new thing. This is THE main problem and complaint. The fact that they just put out to hire someone for it may be a little too late to help. The last patch was missing about 75% of what was supposed to be in it. That 75% is also now missing from the roadmap for the game. Which, actually, is pretty much missing as well. It's been scrapped.

That means BW is lost. They don't know what to do because they have completely screwed this game up and have no idea how to fix it in a timely enough manner to save it, and themselves, from the trash heap.

The developers won't talk about loot, they said so in the latest live dev video because they know they are 100% accountable on the issue and they don't know what to do to fix it.

The real haters have gone, they aren't here anymore, they have moved on. What's left are the people who are greatly saddened and disheartened due to BW's blatant lies, mismanagement, poor development, terrible communication and the lack of loot in a loot based game. The people still here are the players, sorry, paying customers who BW needs to bend over backward for, communicate with constantly and actually address the single most damaging problem with this game: Loot. Nothing else matters at this point.

To me it sounds like you are jumping to conclusions and assumptions. Why would they hire more people specifically for this game, if it was "lost" Again, I have already said it, the game holds your hand up until you have to find legendary items. Which in their current state can get you through the hardest content in the game. As I see it, people are upset that they can't find loot fast enough. Well I hate to break it to you, but this is a looter shooter/grinding game. I have no issue playing with what is available. The loot is there to get me through the content available. I don't know what more you want, game breaking over powered items to breeze through it quicker, leaving you thirsty for more content (that is being worked on)? I mean what exactly is the definitive loot hunt you want? If you aren't hunting for loot, the game is over. Seriously what do you want?

Message 20 of 38 (233 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help