Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Man, people Love to hate

by Ishguardian

Original Post

Man, people Love to hate

★ Guide

Did I miss something? Didn’t we just get a massive update that improves a lot in this game? 

what are all those weird haters doing in our courtyard?

anyway, I’m back to enjoying the game, give me a call when that Rant Rally is over 

Message 1 of 38 (728 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well, it's not really just your courtyard, is it friend?

Message 2 of 38 (718 Views)

Champion

@EfilsGod wrote:

That why OP said 'our', I assume.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 3 of 38 (703 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@frauzet wrote:

@EfilsGod wrote:

Well, he definitely implied that it didn't belong to anyone criticizing the game.  Which is simply not true.  You are about as useless to talk to as Haruchai.

Message 4 of 38 (674 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EfilsGod wrote:

@frauzet wrote:

@EfilsGod wrote:

Well, he definitely implied that it didn't belong to anyone criticizing the game.  Which is simply not true.  You are about as useless to talk to as Haruchai.

Uhh no he didnt...you just thought that's what he meant for some reason. Anyways I agree with the OP and dont get the constant hate for this game. One of the biggest non stop complaints since this game released was how we couldn't switch weapons in a mission like it showed in the E3 trailer. Now we can and none of these people care and are just like...well it should've been there anyways. No credit was given to Bioware for listening to the people and making changes/fixing bugs. Now they are going to complain non stop about delays.

Message 5 of 38 (657 Views)

Champion

@EfilsGod wrote:

@frauzet wrote:

@EfilsGod wrote:

Trying to insult two people with one sentence, I see. Thanks for the compliment. I guess I hit a nerve. Large smile

Maybe we can agree the 'our' leaves room for interpretation.

I interpret it like this:

OP wondered why people remain in a place while open to them they don't like as they don't fail to announce loudly and constantly.

I assume OP--same as I--would have better things to do in their spare time if they were in their place.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 6 of 38 (655 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Cyphronite wrote:

Did I miss something? Didn’t we just get a massive update that improves a lot in this game? 

what are all those weird haters doing in our courtyard?

anyway, I’m back to enjoying the game, give me a call when that Rant Rally is over 

Apparently you did and No we did not.

If 1 new stronghold is a "massive  update improvement" in your opinion, I would be laughing all the way to the bank if I were a AAA studio.

Message 7 of 38 (645 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Cyphronite 

This is no "hate".

There is no "hate", do you even know what "hate" is?

I don't know about you but I did not get a "massive update" that improves anything.

I just want them to know how disappointed I am and I earned the right for doing so by buying their so called "game" that isen't worth a spit.

But giving this game any hate would be too much credit. They haven't earned "hate"...

I was tricked, betrayed, duped by them. It is my fault that I bought the game, it is my fault that I trusted over 20 years of good games made by this studio.

I want them to know that it will never happen again.

But I do not "hate" any of those guys. Cause I was not tricked by the developers, artists and people who worked hard to deliver that mess.

I think I know what kind of people are responsible for that and I want them to know that they are responsible. I know those people they are good at shoving their responsibility to other people.

I know that nobody tells them that they are responsible and that this is their fault.

I know that they are not reading this forum. But I hope that one of the good guys, a developer, an artist or a community manager may read my post and that he knows that I am sympathizing with the people who worked hard on this game.

And I hope that one of these guys has the guts to tell the people who are responsible about it!

Message 8 of 38 (626 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Massive Update? lol

We got ONE stronghold and some bug fixes. Old bugs are still present in the game.

But at least they added something i suppose? I do like the new stronghold

Message 9 of 38 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Quite the "massive" update indeed! Tons of new content to breathe fresh life into this wonderful masterpiece!

Message 10 of 38 (566 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help