Man, I hate Fragment!

by HappyHourSumwur

Original Post

Man, I hate Fragment!

★★★★★ Pro

Mediocre loot and half the lobby hot dropping there makes for no fun.

Please rework this POI, Respawn.  I'm so sick of it at this point.

Message 1 of 14 (620 Views)

Re: Man, I hate Fragment!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@HappyHourSumwurI hope the lava streams of talos swallows this horrible bloodbath of a poi.

Message 2 of 14 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@BigMacAttack8u Amen to that.
Message 3 of 14 (570 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah that poi could do with an overhaul. The big construction building, "streamer building", broken (between market and bridge) and backside of trainstation...  They feel really old and boring.

Message 4 of 14 (540 Views)

★★ Expert
@DrWizardo The only time I have any luck with a team that insists on Fragments is dropping outside of Fragments proper near that tunnel next to construction building. There is a small spot there with basic gear. Take the zipline to Construction building, 3rd party folks, then get the heck out the same way and rotate OUT of Fragments.

That usually works pretty well.

Where is breaks down is the rest of my team wants to stay after that initial engagement, and then we die when the people that got even better gear and leveled up Evos more finds us.
Message 5 of 14 (533 Views)

★★★ Expert

Fragment is super trash.  

Weirdly, in my last like 5 WE games, I've been jumpmaster, didn't land in Fragment, and my team stuck with me.  Won 2 of them, 2nd, and 3rd in others, so that's probably no surprise as like how many teams are dead before the first circle after landing in frag?

Message 6 of 14 (518 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

They need a large, multi story, multi section POI there with good loot throughout or break it up into 2 separate POI's with good cover.

The mediocre loot, relatively simple buildings , overall  building layout, and central location make it a freaking death trap.

Message 7 of 14 (477 Views)

★ Pro

I'll never choose fragment if I'm jm, i usually choose somewhere else. My favourite place to land has always been lava fissure but i also like landing at rampart's ship.

If my jm decides to land there, i will usually tag along unless they've left it like way too late to drop.

I've had many good matches in fragment even though I'm not the best player, think it would be a shame to get rid of it completely, maybe a rework.

Message 8 of 14 (473 Views)

@HappyHourSumwur It could do with a rework. Been too long and too many little Timmy's dropping there thinking they are the next big movement god, only to get slapped by some pred with a Mozam who shouldn't be in the same lobby.
Message 9 of 14 (465 Views)

★★★ Expert
@HappyHourSumwur

You can rework Frag all you want but that won't stop people from wanting to drop there. Change the buildings, change the loot, change the name, change whatever you want. It's an idiot magnet and it always will be.
Message 10 of 14 (440 Views)