Re: Making the game better

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Making the game better

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,

I probably have a little advice for star wars battlefront (2015) game which could be useful and others even might like it.

How about you make game free or at least for 5 euros whole game, the discount price - make it default. I bought the game for whole price, spent about 80 euros for full content but i am never able to play dlc maps, because there are no players. 

The game is dying anyway, there are no players but it's a really cool game, well optimised, my low end laptop (gtx 960m) can run it high-medium settings with AA off, im getting above 70 fps and never less than 60, but im unable to play star wars battlefront 2, because that game i dont even know why need a better pc although the graphics looks actually the same. 

And one another thing you could probably do - how about a little update to the game, when you click play -> 40 player modes - there would be used ALL DLC maps, for example, im playing walker assault on 40 player mode and there are just standard maps like jundland wastes but never any map from any dlc, how about you make all maps rotate including dlc maps, that would be cool - even for players who doesn't own premium content, you wouldn't be losing anything, there are very few players anyways. I'm just never able to play walker assault or rogue one dlc, because no one is just playing it. and i highly doubt that anyone's even buying that game anymore anyway. 

i just want to play rogue one dlc walker assault map and then the next map would be jundland wastes, then next from bespin or something like that, so i wouldn't have to exit server and search for another game on another dlc.

for example - battlefield 4 has basically the same system - all maps from all dlc's are rotating. 

and im sorry about my english, hope you understood me well. The game is really great, i love it.

Message 1 of 3 (1,372 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @sapnukapteinis

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm pretty sure your ideas would allow more players to access the game, especially that you still enjoy Star Wars Battlefront very much.

Unfortunately, I don't have any news about possible changes to the way the game is distributed or its features at the moment Embarrassed So far Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition has been added to The Vault in Origin Access on PC, so more gamers could play it.

Our team is mostly focused on updates and development of Star Wars Battlefront II right now. It doesn't mean that the first game is not supported anymore. Your suggestions are very useful, so thank you again for sharing them with us on AHQ. 

If we get any confirmed information about SWB update, I'll make sure to share them with you.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,241 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

really, no one is going to agree with me or at least say something? 

Message 2 of 3 (1,312 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @sapnukapteinis

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm pretty sure your ideas would allow more players to access the game, especially that you still enjoy Star Wars Battlefront very much.

Unfortunately, I don't have any news about possible changes to the way the game is distributed or its features at the moment Embarrassed So far Star Wars Battlefront Ultimate Edition has been added to The Vault in Origin Access on PC, so more gamers could play it.

Our team is mostly focused on updates and development of Star Wars Battlefront II right now. It doesn't mean that the first game is not supported anymore. Your suggestions are very useful, so thank you again for sharing them with us on AHQ. 

If we get any confirmed information about SWB update, I'll make sure to share them with you.

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 3 (1,242 Views)