Make the report button available as soon as the legend select starts

by TJ400000

Original Post

Make the report button available as soon as the legend select starts

★★★ Guide

Hello Respawn,

Good to see an in-game report button but what I would like to say is a slight change of behavior of the spammers.

Well, I am the no.1 spammer reporter in the world of Apex, I have reported 183 spammers already, I think no one has reported more spammers than I did on this planet.

Just now I was preparing to report the 2 spammers on my squad, but those cheeky b*stards just got smarter than before, they instantly disconnect themselves as soon as the report button became available.

This is the latest spammers setting.

But, at least one thing got improved, before they used to stay there for 5 minutes, making the noise that you just wish them to die in hell. Now they leave as soon as the report button is available.

But you know what I am gonna say, that this report button as well as the mute button is no good. You have to make them available as soon as the legend select starts, that is the only way this report button became useful against spammers.

The majority of a**holes need to be reported are the spammers, they are far more spammers than cheaters, they ruin the game no better than the cheaters.

You have to make the report button available as soon as the legend select starts, otherwise it is just not good enough.

Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

Re: Make the report button available as soon as the legend select starts

★★★ Guide

Hello Respawn,

I just reported a spammer using the in-game report button but ... there is no such option as spamming ...

I don't remember the all 4 available repoting reasons but I remember 3,

1 is for speed hack

1 is for aim-bot

1 is for x-ray vision

and anotehr I forgot maybe for spinning bot ?

Anyway, this in-game report button had no heart at all. Could you put just a little bit more heart into this design ?

You see there are mainly 2 types of illegal IDs in the game. Cheaters and spammers. In fact the majority of them are spammers.

So, first of all, you have to put spamming one of the reporting reasons as this in-game report function should be mainly be dealing for spammers in the game.

Second, you shouldn't let us choose one of the 4 cheating options because didn't you realized that all cheaters have at least aim-bot and x-ray visions ? Also most of them have speedhack, and some have spinning hack.

So you have to redesign and reporting option menu.

I think there should be only 2 options,

Performance Boost Hacking

Cheat Spamming

Message 2 of 2 (113 Views)