Re: Make the Inquisitor outfit available

by hsadarum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Make the Inquisitor outfit available

★★★ Novice

For Jedi fallen order fans, we feel the lack of cool outfits for Cal in this epic game

So let's try to convince ea to patch a Inquisitor outfit, that it is available already in the game just for a tiny segment 

Message 1 of 12 (13,691 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

I don't see any reason to allow it as a cosmetic as maybe a reward for beating the game the first time through. Maybe a red light saber color could be an unlock for beating it on a higher difficulty? Anyways, it's just a game, the story may or may not end up being canon but the cosmetics play no role in that. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (13,603 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I think everybody wants a badass suit 

Message 2 of 12 (13,678 Views)

★ Guide
@hsadarum no. Cal isn't a Sith, the same reason they haven't allowed Red as a lightsaber colour. Respawn is actually being consistent about the lore instead of just giving us stuff for the "badass" factor. I'm pretty sure its stipulation by Disney that any EA games must respect canon.
Message 3 of 12 (13,657 Views)

★★★ Novice

But is just a cosmetic in a game, it doesn't break Canon, that was the same reason ea gave for not giving skins in battlefront 2

Message 4 of 12 (13,613 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't see any reason to allow it as a cosmetic as maybe a reward for beating the game the first time through. Maybe a red light saber color could be an unlock for beating it on a higher difficulty? Anyways, it's just a game, the story may or may not end up being canon but the cosmetics play no role in that. 

Message 5 of 12 (13,604 Views)

★ Apprentice
@hsadarum I'd be down for that.
Message 6 of 12 (13,602 Views)

★ Guide
@hsadarum yes that's the same excuse because Disney put that stipulation on them. It's not their choice. The game is canon, the content is canon. Disney won't allow non-canon.
Message 7 of 12 (13,574 Views)

★ Guide
@TokyoBlitz Disney disgarees. I think it would be cool too - but what we think is cool doesn't matter because Disney told EA they can't put anti-canon stuff in games, even simple cosmetics.
Message 8 of 12 (13,573 Views)

★★★ Novice

But we can try if people enough wants 

We did it kinda with battlefront haha

Message 9 of 12 (13,570 Views)

★★ Novice
@hsadarum Yeah it is cheap that all they do is render the same outfits a different color. I would want Inquisitor, red saber crystal and jedi robes (add it to the poncho list). In fact, old tattered jedi robes would make sense in this time frame.
Message 10 of 12 (12,649 Views)