Make Finishers Worth Doing

by Sharpe2026

Original Post

Make Finishers Worth Doing

★★ Novice

Finishers should have a score attached to them to make it a bit more worth taking the time to do them in game. As far as I can tell from the Match Summary Screen you get no additional points in for performing a Finisher on a downed opponent despite the obvious risk in doing so.

Message 1 of 6 (487 Views)

Re: Make Finishers Worth Doing

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I think finishers are fine as they are.You do them at your own risk and there are PROS and NEGATIVES to them.if you don't use a finisher you have to punch enemies 4 times or shoot them giving your position away.if you get the gold body armour doing a finisher will fully recharge your shields instantly.

Message 2 of 6 (464 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edit: I was wrong, you can still ping when being executed. Let your teammates know, maybe they can save you, or at least avenge you!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 6 (451 Views)

★★ Guide

A little bit of EXP value would go a long way to making finishers actually worth it. As is I don't use them, no point. It's just time that the enemy could be shooting at you like a training dummy. Give it some EXP however like +25EXP (Half the value of a kill) And I might start actually thinking about using them. As it stands now it's just not worth bothering. Hell maybe throw a badge for finishers in there too.

Message 4 of 6 (443 Views)

Community Manager

@ThatFawkzi I wouldn't mind  bonus XP myself Wink

There also is a badge for executions, I'm doing some updating at the moment so I can't check, but I think you need a premade team to all pull off an execution each in a match.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 6 (397 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah the "Group Theatrics" badge which is a pretty cool badge :D Though I was thinking one more along the lines of the others perform X amount of executions total etc..

Message 6 of 6 (393 Views)