Re: Make Dragonfruit Untrickable

by puntwothree

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@Azombioso two reasons they might not have changed the card. #1: unlike most of the cards that have been nerfed, it’s not FAST. For obvious reasons, having a card that always wins by turn 5 is worse than a card that always wins by turn 8. It’s also legendary, which makes it less visable than a lot of cards that received nerf.

And, most importantly #2: until recently, making Dragonfruit untrickable wasn’t an option, because untrickable wasn’t a thing.

There are other untrickable legends, sure. And there are other untrickable cards. So what? Dragonfruit also fills the Three-Headed Chomper niche and the Brainana niche (and it does both better than both of these). The problem is, it fills too many niches.
Message 11 of 16 (676 Views)

★★★ Guide
@blazinzs of course I realize who the ultimate mascot is! I have to look at the stupid thing every time I log in or want to play a multiplayer game.
Message 12 of 16 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Make disco not untrickable and or peconolith. Plants need the help
Message 13 of 16 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Well, I said what I had to say. We are not the devs, so we can't do any changes to any card. It is up to them to analyze the winrate of a card and see if it needs a buff or a nerf. Until then, I suggest you should just accept the game as it is Wink

Message 14 of 16 (645 Views)

★★★ Guide
I accept things as they are when I don’t care about them one way or another.

When I like something, I like to try to improve it.

PvZ is undoubtably pretty fun, fair, and balanced overall.
Message 15 of 16 (633 Views)

★★★ Guide
Bump
Message 16 of 16 (549 Views)